+ Reply to Thread
Page 417 of 503 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 419 427 467 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss se sabko dukh hota hai..lekin forexm ep rofit aur loss lage rehte hai isliye trader ko apne losses se ghabrana nahi chahiye balki loss ko thik se study aur analyse karne ke baad trading karni chahaiye jisse ki aage se same galti bar bar na ho..aisa karne se trader apne sare losses cover kar lega

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Protech is an unknown quantity at this point Protech's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I face reduction with regards to 20% of my personal active capital first I close trading as well as check out to learn the causes and also market position. Find out more pertaining to trading techniques, various indicators and in addition graphs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After I opened a position I put the take profit and with the stop lose and I protect my trade by adding the trailing stop, after that I close my computer, after some hours I open my computer again if I see profits I became very happy but if I see losses I calm down then I start to find another good signal , that's all.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    don't you couple tho' now you are in decline but i anticipate you module shortly see profit because you hitting the main spot . emotion is our own antagonist and you trying to control this which is truly intellectual . anyway i think we moldiness put SL in our occupation which can assist us much when market goes against us.

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think also that by your loss you can get some benefits , first thing to do is to work hard to find the reasons of this loss , and try to find it a solutions while keep it in your mind and try to avoid your mistakes in next times you trade .

Junior Member neworder555 is an unknown quantity at this point neworder555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i loss ... i stop trading for 2 days or more and try learning from this mistakes and search for solve for this mistakes
    to avoids it in the future and when i feel that i am be ready to trading again .. i return trading with new Experience

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    losses is only a part of the game in forex. as long as it still in my limit of maximum risk, i will soon forget it and focus on my next trade. It's different when you have a margin call, usually i will take a break for a while, cooling down my head and print out all my last trades as my tool to analyze.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's why i always told my friend to keep collecting bonuses until he able to collect adequate amount of capital such as $1.000. with this amount we can trade more flexible and the money management will also works well. It's useless to collect bonuses every month just to loose it again.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well,what you people are telling is what you do after loss.But the topic is what you do when your trade is facing loss.Actually its better to close trade when in loss.And waiting for reversal is risky,unless we are fully confident.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    so you never made profit and lost it? or you lost only the bonus?
    well for me i have lost both bonus and profit.my profit overall will be $700 more and i lost everything

+ Reply to Thread
Page 417 of 503 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 419 427 467 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)