+ Reply to Thread
Page 411 of 503 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 409 410 411 412 413 421 461 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    What do you do when you loss?

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    There is no one of us did not lose, but successful is looking for a reason.
    foex trading amin ap yourself time to learn da dayta ho go and move the forex trading and the foex trding is the best way and he got the maoney forex tradingmin se god for loogkin forex trading ko ap puri dunaya main istamal karo or main apni thandi hoti ha forx trding.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by executor View Post
    Loss is normal in any business, but how to make it a measurable loss. This is the importance of management understanding of the loss. And I will make a loss as a case study to improve the trading insight.
    har trader ko ye baat samjh ke chalni chahaiye ki forex me loss ko loss ki tarah hi lena chahiye..ye nahi lena chahaiye ki forex ka career hi end ho gaya loss ki wajah se
    loss ko ek bura experience samjh ke trading ko chalu rakhna chahiye aur apni galtiya repeat nahi karni chahaiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hibbah1 is an unknown quantity at this point hibbah1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when ever i make some loss i usually tryon to avoid trading for sometime and try to concentrate on my mistake that actually what was the blunder of mine in that trade and once i am satisfied with my study then i again start trading.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    What do you do when you loss?

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    There is no one of us did not lose, but successful is looking for a reason.
    main na trading sa abi tak koi passa nahi kama is layia main ap ko ya bata chalion k forex trading is the most and best company ha is main kam karan ko maza atta ha or main is sa both sara profit laya hoon forex traindg is the geat and high fiaya company ha is main koi shak nahi ha main be is sa both paryar karta hoon

Member mbie123 is an unknown quantity at this point mbie123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sayem View Post
    When i got loss any trade then i learn firstly why and how it become loss. then i prepared for future and carefully trade. loss also a learning process of our trading life. in forex trade every one can be loss. but never loss same time one same things. so focus and learn your own mistake.
    I also like you, when I lose I try to evaluate what the problems and causes of the losses. after I get the answer I try to go back to trading, but I really try to not repeat the same mistakes.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i got loss any trade then i learn firstly why and how it become loss. then i prepared for future and carefully trade. loss also a learning process of our trading life. in forex trade every one can be loss. but never loss same time one same things. so focus and learn your own mistake.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i suffer losses, i become totally frustrated. That time i think that forex is not for me . And most of the time my emotions and greed comes when i start trading. It is one of the major problem for suffering losses. I think i should focus on these things more and more.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I simply wants to stay calm and cool in the market and wants to stay away some time I turn off my mt4 and wants to stay away from the market at that particular day and wants to recover my losses in upcoming days its quiet hard but this is the best thing.

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whenever myself fall in loss on my trading account just take a break forex market for awhile or few days and go to some peaceful place or walk. And analyze mistakes made be me into losing trade and cause of loss.
    be sure from next time that never try to repeat same mistake again by due emotions its repeat again sometime.

Member kuldip kale is an unknown quantity at this point kuldip kale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i going in loss tjen i will find the problem also i find the mistake that i have done in trade market and avoid this mistake next time
    This is my strategy of handling my losses

+ Reply to Thread
Page 411 of 503 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 409 410 411 412 413 421 461 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)