+ Reply to Thread
Page 379 of 503 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 377 378 379 380 381 389 429 479 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tajmeri View Post
    when i lose then i am close my Trading and wait cool mind, and think why i am lose? then i am start new Forex Trading. so i say all member don't Trade with emotion.
    I used to do open position only once a day. whatever the result, whether profit or loss. so that, if the result is a loss on this day, I used to be. I do not feel panic. because the trading, profit and loss are common. if today's loss, then the next day I tried to do the evaluation, find out the cause of the loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tajmeri is an unknown quantity at this point tajmeri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    What do you do when you loss?

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    There is no one of us did not lose, but successful is looking for a reason.
    when i lose then i am close my Trading and wait cool mind, and think why i am lose? then i am start new Forex Trading. so i say all member don't Trade with emotion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amit001 is an unknown quantity at this point amit001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a trader i kanow that lose is a part of business so when i become a loser so i try to control my mind and become patient. i try to recover my loses as soon as possible to applying my basic knowledge and i get it.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lalaach ke chalte bahut se traders nuksaan uthate hain aur khaskar un trades mein jo positive float mein hote hain aur jin par profits book kiya ja sakta hai. Hume right levels par profits book kar lene chaiye .

Member foa1 is on a distinguished road foa1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex mah koi bhi Experience ke begair acha trader ban nhi sakty mah khud loss kar ke market sy sikha hain aur ab kuch na kuch profit earn kar lyta hun is liye better hai ap Demo parctice zaror kare...........

Junior Member zisumon is an unknown quantity at this point zisumon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losing is not neccessary to lose to learn in forex like i have heard that some new trader just dont lose and gain only income. I know its just about luck. The trader who are lucky enough their estimation come true and they make income but most of the normal trades are not lucky adequate and most of their analysis or prediction are falso so they lose.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Losing is not neccessary to lose to learn in forex like i have heard that some new traders just dont lose and gain only profits. I think its just about luck. The traders who are lucky enough their estimations come true and they make profits but most of the normal trades are not lucky enough and most of their analysis or predictions are falso so they lose.

Senior Member nilanchal777 is an unknown quantity at this point nilanchal777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai life me haar jeet aur lose profit to chalta he rehta hai.is liye aap kabi tenction na lo.humesha kush raho aur diyaan se aaur soch samaj kar kaam karo.jab b profit ho to aap us profit ko withdraw karoaur us paise se apni family ki help karo apna aur apni family k sapne pure karte raho.god bless u to all trader.

Member mmassi is an unknown quantity at this point mmassi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Once I had a huge blow when I got a margin call in my account. I was like freaked out for a while, but I can not leave the negotiation forever, so I'm back in the trade and now, after the loss I got a deal with disciplined money management and the right strategy.

Member riddick09 is an unknown quantity at this point riddick09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by clickme View Post
    You think right so and I also want to share my opinion with you that, when i mistake or loss in any trade , for this instance without going for next trade I use time to find out my false of doing wrong or loss trade. as soon as I am unable to track the problem I do not go for next trade.
    Not all losses can be avoided as the market is simply not easy to predict. There were some mistakes made by the trader which can be foreseen and prevented when we have tried in demo trading and also difficult to have those unpredictable market and losses made to be happen. That's why no one able to have no losses in their trades. Only we can do is to move on and learn from the mistakes and those can't be avoid losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 379 of 503 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 377 378 379 380 381 389 429 479 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)