+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 503 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 417 467 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member theniceone is on a distinguished road theniceone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MIMIH View Post
    It must first be aware that the consequences of deafness are particularly felt outside the workplace. Given that in a noisy environment it is normal not to understand, this is back at home that you realize you do not always understand very well. Ideally, the people who were exposed will experience little or no difficulty
    when i loss , i take rest of some days, then i start it again, because when you loss, your mind will be full disturb, there fore for trading the mind should be fresh, and we should start with full fresh mind, and we should not repeat the mistake again, which cause by loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saintboy is an unknown quantity at this point saintboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, first things to do is I always evaluate why I'm loss. and I take that as a lesson for my future trading. I think we have to keep on learning. forex market is always change. for example: if you trade by using expert advisor ( EA ). In one period, this EA will give you so many profits. but there will come a time when this EA will have some loss. so we have to evaluate again the EA. so does our trading. when we loss, all we can do is just take a break, and evaluate our trading system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saintboy is an unknown quantity at this point saintboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry double post
    Last edited by saintboy; 2012-06-04 at 11:32 PM. Reason: double post

Senior Member MIMIH is an unknown quantity at this point MIMIH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It must first be aware that the consequences of deafness are particularly felt outside the workplace. Given that in a noisy environment it is normal not to understand, this is back at home that you realize you do not always understand very well. Ideally, the people who were exposed will experience little or no difficulty

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    got the loss was a bad experience for me .. but I must still learn to minimize loss and maximize profit ... back to the demo account to test my system is a good step when I got loss

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i face any kind of loss in the forex market, i feel that i have loss a part of my body, i feel very sad, but after some time i control my nerves and try to over come this loss through my effective strategy

Member elking is on a distinguished road elking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you achieve a great loss not saddened or Ayas, but a little pause from trading in order to know the reasons for my mistakes, which I did and corrected in the future in order to achieve success and profit by the will of God

Junior Member Ramesh kumar is an unknown quantity at this point Ramesh kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I fell when a people loss his money what happen with him?I am new comer in Forex market i have nothing to know about Forex market ,but i fell how it hurt other to loss his money,BUT every business had tow side like win and loss if i loss then i am continuing trading in this Forex market,if you learn from it then you can gain this market.

Member asadulbd is an unknown quantity at this point asadulbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if any of my trade turn in to loss at first i try to find out the reason of loss. then i make a study with it and next time i try to not to do same wrong again and try to recover my loss.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    when basic playacting the forex I allay do not see anything, fitting the canonical of forex that I realise it,
    I do not judge that I instrument live the decease that all of my payment perfect ..I had quantify to region for 1 month.
    but I am dictated to signaling studying again,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 503 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 417 467 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)