+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 503 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 380 430 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member galaxy is an unknown quantity at this point galaxy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i get a loss. I will learn again. I know. that my loss because I did not learn. and still make mistakes in forex trading. so I have to learn more.
    for success in forex trading.there are no other way..it is only learn and open mind

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member apple5 is an unknown quantity at this point apple5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not an expert trader and i do not trade in all day.so thats why i fall on losses.when i losses some money in forex trading i start to think why this is happened.then i try to learn to avoid the mistakes.after taking some rest i start trading again.
    I love Apple.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    As far as i am concerned, i am not really affected by the loss at time most especially if i lose by my trading strategy, but if i lose as a result of using a bad system or gambling, i will be annoyed with myself.

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

When ever i lose in trading, i makes sure i am not panic, i checks for the reason why trading is like that, if i am not at fault i will be glad, but if i am , it pains me more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex,there is 2 chance which is lost and win..
    But in the market there is only 5% who win..the others is lost..
    Then what do u do when u lost?
    Keep learning,learn it from others who wins the trade..Learn from the winner,makes u be the winner!

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by twitter View Post
    I am a business man and i belief loss is a part of business. So in forex trading its same. Some time when i loss a lot then generally i become upset. But i try to take it easy and try to learn from it and control my self when i trading.
    wow... it is good that this forum also have business man. of course we will be upset when we lose money because it is our nature
    to think about that because we earn our money with hard work so if we lose it we will feel down or upset.
    short meditation is good. some of my friends do yoga to clear their state of mind but i never try it before...

Junior Member Mohammad Shapon is an unknown quantity at this point Mohammad Shapon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is very importent for every person.If we do not make mistake we can't enjoy the proper life.When we make a mistake,we can improve our self & we do not wanna repeat it again.

Junior Member shuchi is an unknown quantity at this point shuchi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    abstain the mistakes that we did yesterday is what we had to do, because after the evil is something that is not safe for the unremitting re-

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mian boaht gusa hota ho phely to but mera gusa tab he thada ho jata hy jab me sochat aho apni galti k bary me k main ney apni kis glati ke wajha sy loss kia is liye main wo glati dobara nhi karta ku k experience apko glati sy he milt hy or experience sy ap boaht achi trading kr saktay hen.

Banned jahirkhan is an unknown quantity at this point jahirkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    when Publish forex market bad news my take entry. when i loose money in forex market that time i loss close my trade entry.

Junior Member nayan is an unknown quantity at this point nayan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when ever i loose money in forex market, i try to realize my mistakes. Emotion is own enemy and i am trying to control .I think all good trader also was in loss one time. Then i think forex traders is really good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 503 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 380 430 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)