+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 503 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member rabia786 is on a distinguished road rabia786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when ever i loose cash in forex market, i attempt to notice my mistakes and so i stick with it operating them and check out to ignore them in furthur trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member uzma.mukhtar is on a distinguished road uzma.mukhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jb kbi mugy forex me loss hota hy to me himat nai harti blky apna kam jari rkhti hu kyuun k jis mistak ki wja sy mugy loss hota hy me dubara wo mistake nai krun ge aur is trah mery experience me b izafa ho ga aur me best kam kr k forex sy ziada money earn kr skun ge forex aik boht bra onlin business hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member diparoyinfo is an unknown quantity at this point diparoyinfo's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex ma agar hum kame karta hay bena jan bujkar ore huma jo karna hay ka bho hay bohut loge isma kuch bhe bahe jankar kame karta hay or jo isma har bakth lalach sa ore koie bhe jankare ka bena kame karta hay usko kabhe bhe kamaybe nahe mela ga or iska leya huma har kuch jankare ore upna upar contral karka karna caheya.

Banned Donald is an unknown quantity at this point Donald's Avatar
    Thanks
    Especially if your trading records more green (touch TP) in the sense that you have won a lot of profit and and also trying not to take emotions when trading after all in fact if the loss is too much i normally stop trading live for the mean time and focus on demo to regain my confidence back that I analyse my losses carefully, and try to find what went wrong with the analysis that is d create a strong mind to face any kind of situation to make overcome every time in this market.

Senior Member zentrader is an unknown quantity at this point zentrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First thing I do is when I have streak of loses I discontinue trading and start making analysis as to what went wrong. I start continue to trade only when I get a concrete idea as to what went wrong. It is essential to analyse both in profit and loss.

Banned ajman is an unknown quantity at this point ajman's Avatar
    Thanks
    every one of us has done loss in forex trading and every one try to learn something about his losing money reason mostly it would be only 1 thing is lalach and 2nd thing it would be fear or emotion for losing your money

Senior Member ninjutsu is an unknown quantity at this point ninjutsu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you gather good trading knowledge and learn trading properly then you can stop your loss in trading but When you see you are at loss first thing close your position and sit out of forex in fact Examples have shown in the past that such losing trades could still continue more. There are time when EURUSD was 1.45, if you have both then and hoping the losses reverses, at 1 rather than i can be laugh after getting MC. then, i will.

Banned saghir will become famous soon enough saghir's Avatar
    Thanks
    yaar pichli dafa jab mujhey loss huwa tha to mujhey ilkul bhi dikh nahi huwa kyun k main janta tha k main ne bohat jaldbazi ki hai lekin ab main us galati ko dobara nahi karoon ga aur ab bohat achi earning karoon ga aur apne dreams ko bhi poora karoon ga.

Banned puzzlefx is an unknown quantity at this point puzzlefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thus big capital can bring big profit for you only If we trade Forex with big capital, our profit volume will be huge. But For beginners that is If we invest small amount and open large trade i think it may difficult to make money that is the more one can invest here the chance of making profit will increase till rom big capital you can make big profit also there is big losses if you don let alone ig capital best for trade who really know how to trade at forex and all about the forex they wanted to get large money and they invest large capital to get money from forex as well.

Banned tak jejek raimu a mod is an unknown quantity at this point tak jejek raimu a mod's Avatar
    Thanks
    E market analysis for less trading ,mistake ,our one mistake gives us big lose only Mostly When i lose i leave the market for few hour go out side and refresh my self as if then i make a plan to recover my loss in several trade after all once you feel better, you can analyze the past trades like It is very famous in national and international level so its ups and downs also in big level that is then i modify my strategy to trade with less risk next time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 503 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 333 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)