+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 503 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend we have to accept small losses in trading and we should know that if we can trade with proper discipline then we can make profit and we should know that we need to use stop loss at every trade to avoid huge loss.

Spammer are not allowed here in this Forum, Enjoy learning and earn posting bonus

Click on thanks if you like my post.

Senior Member wonggo is an unknown quantity at this point wonggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think loss is a part of this business. what we must do when we get loss is trade again, lol. if we dont trade again, we can't make any money, we can't recover our losses. we must trade again and try to make profit again, then we dont mind if we get loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned M.USMAN is on a distinguished road M.USMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Loss trading me jab hota hai.Tu bohat sad feel karta ho.Trading me loss honay per traders ko apna emotions ko control karna chahye.Jab mujhy loss hota hai.Tu me relax karta ho our trading me jo mistake hoti hai.Ous ko point out karta ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abdallahbalbah is an unknown quantity at this point abdallahbalbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i lose in trading i try again and again till i win , and winni g is concerned in the knowlege before anything else so we have to learn and practice in demo account before moving to real trading

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kanwaljit View Post
    when i have a loss, i just take it in the stride and move on to the next trade because i feel losses are a part of the game, they will come nothing can stop them from coming, can we ?
    it's nice if you think like that, lest dissolved in the loss. because it would make more losses. we should be able to immediately take a lesson from the loss that we find in the trade, so that it will make us better. because after all, a loss is part of our learning process.

Senior Member adeel.mbdin will become famous soon enough adeel.mbdin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear brother your question is very good i agree with your question dear its part of Forex loos to hota rehta hai butt hum ko himat say kam lena chaiye thora bad feel hota hai butt hum ko mehnat karni chaiye es say hum ko loss kam hota hai es main hum ko knowledge or experience ki bohat zaroorat hai .

Senior Member sigma1980 is an unknown quantity at this point sigma1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sahi kaha loss to every trader KA hota hai, par successful wahi hota Jo loss KA reason find karne me safal ho jata hai air us mistake ko phir kabhi nahi karta. vaise loss hone par mujhe kafi dukh hota hai. air mai upset hone se khud ko ROK nahi paata isliye kuch din ke liye trading band Kar loss ko recover karne ke liye deep analysis and study ke bad next trade open karne ki opportunity search karta hoon. karta hoon.

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically I have learned that loss is a part of the forex trading and we need to accept small loss in the trading and we should not trade with emotions here in trading, traders need to control there emotions while trading.

Senior Member bachapk44 will become famous soon enough bachapk44's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab humay loss hota hai to ziadatar hum Forex ko chhode jate hai . lekin ager hum es par ziada practice karay to hum es main kafi ziada profit earn kar saktay hai . mujhe jab loss ho ga tab main es par ziada practice karu ga .es lye zaroori hai k hum practice kar k Forex main ziada profit earn karay .

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me humen profit bhi hoti hai aur loss bhi hoti hai, jab humen kabhi loss ho jaaye to humen sabse pahle loss ki reason ka pata lagna chahiye taki hum uss reason ko dur karke next time apne loss ko control kar saken.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 503 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 284 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)