+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 503 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Banned aimen is an unknown quantity at this point aimen's Avatar
    Thanks
    JAb mujhy loss hota hai tu main sab sa phly ye kerti hun ka tarding ko chor deti hun aur hr kuch relax karti hun aur jab mind fresh ho jata hai tab again tarding ak new plan ka ath start karti ho aur jo mistakes ki hai un ssko again nhi karna chati aur un ko ignor karti hun jiss sa eraning phr asan ho jati ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ninofx is an unknown quantity at this point ninofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    well in fact, generally I do think that loss is natural part of trading and the quantum of loss we can take depends on our resources. if one has a very small lot at risk, probably one can wait for a while and allow the market to come your way. but that is a very bad trading habit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear, to me I personally do consider that it always remains very painful time whenever we face any loss. At the time I face a loss, I use to go back to the demo account and practice my strategy. I improves it and after that get back to real trading account.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear, no double in trading forex, I strongly think loss and wins are the part of the forex market and i think we should analyse our mistake and win also, no matter how big and small it is .By taking the lesson from the losses and do not repeat them is the only motive a trade should have after losses. by that way anyone can improve his trading skill overtime.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear in fact I obviously find that when I feel loss I do not trade with big lot size and I think if we can trade with using proper risk management then we can make good money in forex trading, I we need to understand the trend of the market, without proper knowledge we can not get success.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear personally in my opinion I believe we all should accept loss and we need to learn from the mistakes we have done in trading, profit and loss both are the part of forex trading and we need to develop a trading plan and have to execute at every trades to minimize the loss.

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss to mjy khud bht dffa hua hai lkin mn ne loss ke dr se trading ko leave nhi kia kyun ke mn ye janta hoon ke mehnat kbhi waste nhi hoti orr koshish krny se kbhi na kbhi success zuroor mill jati hai jesy ke aj mere pas jitna knowledge hai wo phly ni tha so rozana kuchna kuch seekhny ko milta hai los hota hai lkkin usme bhee hmari koi ghalti hoti hai jo humko baad mn smj ati hai

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear, in fact I surely do believe that anytime When i receive burning i seek out available this error or even mistake done simply by everyone or even mistake inside my research. After i find our mistake i test to see this actions forced to correct which mistake. When i in no way burning our center following burning as it's the section of foreign exchange enterprise.

Banned gog is an unknown quantity at this point gog's Avatar
    Thanks
    seeing that a number of us idea which there seemed to be the conspiracy theory decided intended for them by simply "big players", that they know what most of us feel, after which that they react opposite actually rob each of our cash, usually most of us imagine this reverse each of our selections (when the market will be ready boarding although most of us sell). Next most of us search intended for someone to help us obtain two hundred or even 300 factors, at least month-to-month, probably a number of us talk with services Currency trading recommendations along with that find each of our cash with no offering authentic help in achieving a decent earnings. Many people imagine to quit business within just what many were making forex, although I do not feel the majority of us could keep the forex market since most of us find it long lasting the glowing opportunity undertake a individual each of our operate, that may bring us a king's ransom

Banned badro20 is an unknown quantity at this point badro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    the loss is the nothing but the part of the any business if we will lose then it does not means that we will not win in the forex it is not the right ,if we will do the effort and try to make the profit in the good way then we will surely win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 503 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)