+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 503 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well dear, definitely I do believe i do nothing but I work hard to make sur that I do not repeat the same mistake these is true in so man cases and for some reason we have the greatest method that can win ay one trader for some reason we have to work on it and be well improved to avoid the mistake again, the best of it, is the trading of the marekt mistakes provide lessons

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fx4life is an unknown quantity at this point fx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear personally in my opinion I believe when my loss, I would calm down and would not think of revenge, because I know, if I want revenge, which happens usually is I instead will increasingly get a bigger defeat, so I better calm down, we forex can reply whenever important thing we should be in the best condition.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Hana is an unknown quantity at this point Hana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i feel aggressive, because i know that loss is just a mistake in forex when we take risk so sometimes we get loss , so learn from your mistakes your loss

Banned moy is an unknown quantity at this point moy's Avatar
    Thanks
    This indicator represents the changes in the level of retail prices of basic basket of consumer purchases. So this is the index of the most important indicators that affect the inflation in the country. Inflation is directly related to purchasing power of the currency within the borders of the state and this affects its position in the international markets. If the economy grows normal circumstances, the increase in the consumer price index could lead to an increase in interest rates basic. This in turn leads to an increase in the attractiveness of currency.

Member Diksha is an unknown quantity at this point Diksha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss hone ke baad main bht upset ho jati hu fir dobara se apni strategy revise krti hu relax ho kr fir trade krti hu dhere dhire sara loss recover krti hu apne losses ko analyse krti hu fir ache se study krke trading krti hu

Senior Member reham1122 is an unknown quantity at this point reham1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mje jab be forex trading my loss hota hy to my kisi se be bat ni krta or bs kisi tanhaa e my chla jata ho or sochta rhta ho k mje is my kb successful ho jao ga or kab my is my apne marzi se apne life ko enjoy kr sko ga...... like this.

Senior Member erlangga is an unknown quantity at this point erlangga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i get loss, i will manage my trading account again. If it is possible for me to trade again, maybe i will trade again. But it is not possible for me to trade again due of maximal losses in one day, then i will wait, i will not trade again until the next day, to help me to control my emotion well

Senior Member shahbaz9 is an unknown quantity at this point shahbaz9's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab bhi mujhay loss hota hai main apni learning increase kar daiti hun takay achay say seekh kar trading kar sakun aur dobara woh mistake na karun jis say mujhay loss hua tha takay profit gain kar kay apna loss recover kar sakun.

Senior Member guj is an unknown quantity at this point guj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother jab mujhe loss hota hai tab main buhat sad feel karta hon lukan bad main main yehe sochta hon k loss to har business hai part hota hai phr main apna mind fresh karta hon aur next din fresh mind k sat trade karta hon aur profit earn karta hon.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mjhay loss honay k bad kafi kuch aur zyada aur behter seekhnay ko milta hai me nay b is business me anay k bad her tarha say khud ko release kya hai aur khud ko acha trader bnaya hai yehi meray lye kafi hai k yaha pay apnay lye kuch na kuch seekh lo aur samjh lo pher he kam ko le kar chalna parh sakta hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 503 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)