+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 503 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Banned trader123 is an unknown quantity at this point trader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think jab b ksi b adm ka loss ho usy chaye k is me phr se mahnat kar k pana apna plan wokrk kar k trade key jis se he us k afayda ha ye bht he achi bat ha k admi is me slow size se acha trade kar skta ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member erlangga is an unknown quantity at this point erlangga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is a normal thing and a part of this business, as long as i still not get maximal loss per day, then i can continue my trading. But if i get the maximal loss per day, then i need to stop my trading at the day and can continue my trading in the next day. it can help to keep my emotion stable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mrcoco100 is an unknown quantity at this point mrcoco100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think when i Loss made order with big lots and dont understand market and also when i going to loss i am not believe in me what i am do Right or Wrong but i must to learn more to i don't got loss again .

Senior Member 999 is an unknown quantity at this point 999's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar ap ko forex min loss hi jiae to ap chiae ke ap trading ko stop kor din as ke bad ap rest krian as ke bad ap apni mistakes ko see kirian as ke bad ap ko markket ko bot hi care ke sath wath kirna ho ga as ke bad hi ja kar ap ko as min enter hone ka dcion kirna ho ga forex min loss ho jiae to ap ko as min dishart ni hona chiae

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is nothing other than watch and make it well inform the well known market can completely destroy you how you make the right decision is how you are able to run what is true and what is not and so the value of each trader who can be able to rule the right path is the right for all of us to work with the valued trading tools that will minimize the trading effects of losses

Senior Member RAJ KUMAR is an unknown quantity at this point RAJ KUMAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    To face the loss is very difficult . This is heat lose position . I my concern when i lose the bid . I fee sad for some time . After this i start new bid and try to get the profit

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mjhe start may problem hoti thi, laykin abb may loss ko accept kerta hoon. keuun kay loss to forex trading ka aik hissa hay aur iss kay bagair koi bhi trader trading nae ker sakta. iss liay losses ko accept kerna seekhna chaheay.

Senior Member erlangga is an unknown quantity at this point erlangga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss has been a part of my trading plan, then if i get loss, i do not need to do anything, just continue my trading following my trading system and my trading plan. I will recover my loss with on profit trade only, then i do not need to be afraid to get loss, and if i get loss, i dont need to be afraid

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as long as the loss is still within the limits of "normal" I would not feel anything. because before the entry of course, we have done our calculations will bear losses if we are wrong analysis
    conversely, if I do not do the calculations and it turns out I experienced a great loss, of course I would feel very depressed
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxlife2015 View Post
    My friend in forex trading profit and loss both are the part of trading and we need to control our losses by trading with proper winning strategy and by following the trend of the market, without understanding of the market we should not open any trades.
    and with good money management, I believe with good money management then we will be able to minimize losses. even if we lose in the trade, if the discipline with good money management, we will not be easily triggered emotions, because it would not be a great loss.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fxlife2015 View Post
    My friend in forex trading profit and loss both are the part of trading and we need to control our losses by trading with proper winning strategy and by following the trend of the market, without understanding of the market we should not open any trades.
    and with good money management, I believe with good money management then we will be able to minimize losses. even if we lose in the trade, if the discipline with good money management, we will not be easily triggered emotions, because it would not be a great loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 503 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)