+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 503 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member Bigboss has a spectacular aura about Bigboss has a spectacular aura about Bigboss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bro jab mujy isme loss hota ha tu me uske waja dekhta ho ke loss kiu ho raha ha us waja ko khatam karny ke try karta ho or try karta ho ke us waja se mujy dobara loss na ho karna be yahi chahiya humy mistake ko avoid nai karna chahiya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kimo586 is an unknown quantity at this point kimo586's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main loss se sikhta hoon. abhi to filhal always in loss. par I think all good trader also was in loss one time. is time apne emotion bhi control karna
    Best way is to stay away from the trading for few hours, if we try to recover losses then we loose more money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Medo.Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Medo.Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I get a loss while trading, I would think how in order to minimize losses and profit in the Forex trading market, though this is a difficult and risky trading business, but we have to be sure, there are many ways we can do.

Member AnsaGee is an unknown quantity at this point AnsaGee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The loss and profit are the part of Forex trading as everybody knows and we have to face loss also. When I get loss i think about my mistakes which i made before, during or after the trade. If there is no mistake then I analyze the conditions and then different parameters of the loss.

Member alirana is on a distinguished road alirana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I suffer a loss it really hurts me sometimes but i don't give up and try to understand the reason behind the loss and in future I become more aware of that so i gain a lot of experience while i went through the loss and try not to repeat my mistake again

Senior Member ahmadpunjab is on a distinguished road ahmadpunjab's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex ke trading main lose or earning dono he trading ke part hain yeh bat hume forex ke trading ko start krne se phele mind main rakh lene chye ke forex ke trading ek esa online work hai ke es main lose bhe hai or eanring bhe hai or agar hum yeh work kren ge tu hume forex ke trading main lose bhe ho sakta hai or best eanring bhe part of this businss,

Member 1250 is on a distinguished road 1250's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    anytime u r right everyone of us has done loss in forex trading and everyone try to learn something about his lossing money reason so as not to make the same mistake i'll also invite some friends to discuss to find a way out

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market me trader ko loss hota hai to trader ko loss ka reason janna chahiye uske baad trader ko yaha par apna loss ko control karne ke market me achhe se time de kar experience bana chime tabhi trader yaha par loss ko control kar skate hai.

Member ahsanali2706 is an unknown quantity at this point ahsanali2706's Avatar
    Thanks
    har kam me ya business me loss 1 wo master cheez hay jo aap ko agli bar us kisam galti se bachati hay or loss to her kisi ko bura hi lagta hay mujey bi kuch acha nai lagta kiu ke is se hamary pesey kam ho jatey hain or capital bi nechey aa jata hay

Junior Member morya is an unknown quantity at this point morya's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is very important that the investor knows that Forex trading is not an easy thing, and he must retreat from tradian .bergm Therefore, some mental games are exposure through psychology transaction analysisWhen it comes to trade in the forex market, success is more a question of mentality is what is linked to the same subject matter. Any dealer spent a period of time in this game will tell you that psychology has the functions performed by and has a lot to do with both of your performance profile in the trading arena and with the way the market moves. Winning here depends on your mind you - and your understanding of the way in which it moves the market psychologyPsychological study of the market is not new.

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

This indicator released on a monthly basis, lies the importance of this indicator, especially for currency traders foreign currency because it refers to the strength of consumer spending and the strength of the economy. This indicator is particularly useful because it is always issued and refers to various kinds of consumption that are modified in seasonal indicators. The importance of this indicator also use it to evaluate other indicators and through him we can assess the direction of the spot market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 503 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)