+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 503 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member apologyx48 is on a distinguished road apologyx48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i know it that forex is a business which is very difficult and risky so loss is very common thing of the forex business . when I get loss in my account o feel very sadness . so it is the great tragic to me but I still trader .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    when I get a loss, I tried to stop doing forex trading at the time, but sometimes difficult to act patiently, many traders who act emotions while getting losses, and try to avenge that loss in a short time, so they get failure

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kzadim is an unknown quantity at this point kzadim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Won't a person lover while at this point you are inside decline yet i believe you'll shortly view revenue since you hiting the primary position. experience is usually each of our foe and also you seeking to handle this kind of that's excellent. regardless i believe we have to place SL within our deal which will assist people far more as soon as marketplace should go towards people.

Member Haradhon is an unknown quantity at this point Haradhon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some times I become frustrated when I get loss. I try to recover that loss again put a trade and observe trend. Many times I succeeded. So I think loss is no matter because profit and loss will be come. Don't writ about loss, next profit will be come.Mind it failure is the pillar of success.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai jab bhi market mein trader ko loss ka samna karna padta hai, to uske liye sabse jayda important tab yehi hota hai, ki bas wo apne gusse ko apne kaabu mein rakhe bhai, agar gussa kabu main hai to trading mein aur loss se bach sakte hai.
    ji loss ke bad mein apne guse par kabu jo bhi payega wohi future mein ek perfect trader wo ban sakega apne loss se kafi kuch sikhna bhi hoga taki wo yaha par kam se kam mistake par loss kare mistake kam to loss kam

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahi218 View Post
    mjhay to jb loss ho raha hota hai to me koshis karta hun k khud k control me rakho aur jitna zyada ho sake apnay kam say khush raho mjhay apnay kam karty howe khushi hoti hai aur me kafi zyada kuch hasil kar leta hun jiss waja say mjhay lagta hai k me acha trader ban jao ga bhot he juld.
    Bhai jab bhi market mein trader ko loss ka samna karna padta hai, to uske liye sabse jayda important tab yehi hota hai, ki bas wo apne gusse ko apne kaabu mein rakhe bhai, agar gussa kabu main hai to trading mein aur loss se bach sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mjhay to jb loss ho raha hota hai to me koshis karta hun k khud k control me rakho aur jitna zyada ho sake apnay kam say khush raho mjhay apnay kam karty howe khushi hoti hai aur me kafi zyada kuch hasil kar leta hun jiss waja say mjhay lagta hai k me acha trader ban jao ga bhot he juld.

Senior Member sajumanir2 is an unknown quantity at this point sajumanir2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss can be portion of currency trading, nevertheless we should possibly be conscious with regards to failures. Many of us shouldn't be and so carefree. As we encounter damage we should stop exchanging rest after which strategy properly in order that more damage will not likely arrive.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    when I get a loss in the forex market. I tried to act patiently. because if we are dealing with the emotional loss, we will always fail, and we have always thought to avenge that loss, loss make an important lesson, so we strive to always avoid losses

Banned raza365 is an unknown quantity at this point raza365's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now I work according to plan and strategy that's why I don't lose heart on loss. In the start loss make me frustrated that's why to avoid unnecessary trades after loss I used to stop trading after loss. I used to come back next day with fresh and active mind. I think to accept loss calmly work according to a trading plan and must use stop loss in every trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 503 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)