+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 503 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member yagami is an unknown quantity at this point yagami's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i los i genarally take som rest to get my spirit back and take more energie to continu i might go out or do sothing taht could make me fell okey and satisfy geanrally i dont take too long to get over the lost and hope taht wont be an obsetcle for every one

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mayoaoa is an unknown quantity at this point mayoaoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    ? Fundamental analysis is used not only in Forex but is part of the financial planning and forecasting processes. There are a number of concepts are the main parts of the process in the forex fundamental analysis are as follows: Interest Rate

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i get loss,i think i need to learn why i get loss, is there a mistakes that i did? Then i learn much if i get loss, so i will not get loss because of the same reason again. But if it is just because of the weakness of a trading system, not because of my own fault, then i just need to manage my money only, so i still can make profit in the end of month.

Member KabirAshraf is an unknown quantity at this point KabirAshraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we lose, we force ourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss. I think we must put SL in our trade which can help us more when market goes against us.

Senior Member bory is an unknown quantity at this point bory's Avatar
    Thanks
    Training mechanism, called (one to one), are based on the basic threaded investor education . All developed countries already have a thesis of capital accounts fully convertible

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

Candles of all kinds and explained, flag Each candle assimilation time and time period sharp price on the chart and also important candles learn well so trading can be a good Technical analysis, an analysis of the market situation based on the previous changes have a strong influence on the financial markets to this, the Forex traders must put them in account the when designing their trading strategies. Latest news and information are usually available on a number of Internet sites as the forex brokers typically provide this information to their customers as part of their services business

Senior Member mudasir4 is an unknown quantity at this point mudasir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    MAin jab trading karta hun tu Is baatka khyal rakhhta hun ka loss na ho lakin jab loss hotah hai tu bohat hi ziada ho jata hai is liye mujhy jab loss hotah hai tu main aksar tading ko chor deta hun aur trading nahi karta aur kuch dair risk karta hun aur badmain trading start karta hun kun ke us waqt trading krna bohat muskil hota hai kun ke mind main bohat hi stress hotah hai

Member hs123 is an unknown quantity at this point hs123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    Loss to come and not to capital preservation and greed and lack of education of the lack of concentration on the trading process procedures

Senior Member 1Forex2 is an unknown quantity at this point 1Forex2's Avatar
    Thanks
    What do you do when you loss?
    i think that failler is the piller of success and every business has loss and profit but always ignor losses and find out the reason of losses.then we practics more and more by demo account.if we try to recover losses then we loose more money.

Banned fanforex111 is on a distinguished road fanforex111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ji bhaijaan jis din mujhe forex mein loss hota hai then mera first step yeh hota hai ke mein us din trading close ker deta ho secondly mein dosre din first of all apna loss recover kerta hoon big movement catch kerne ka wait kerta hoon ..

Member forexdestiny2016 is on a distinguished road forexdestiny2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every losses must has it reason. And the reason should more relevant or reasonable. But, for me every defeat must has it cure. And it will come when the time is come shortly or in the reasonable given time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 503 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)