+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 503 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Banned mrmalik is an unknown quantity at this point mrmalik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mujhay agar loss ho jaata hay to mein to mein wait karta houn aur try karta houn kay next time mera loss recover ho sakay wesy loss hona koi bari baat nahin hay business mein loss to hota he rehta hay aur loss he humain experience deta hay jo Future mein humaaray kaam aata hay aur mein loss kay baad choti trading karta houn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mauo is an unknown quantity at this point mauo's Avatar
    Thanks
    ?. High interest rates attract foreign investment which supports of the local currency. On the other hand, the stock market investors usually show a reaction to rising interest rates than what they carry through the sale of shares due to the belief that higher borrowing costs will adversely affect the performance of companies. In some cases, the equity investors they may sell their shares heavily which may cause a contraction of the stock market, but the same national economy Define any of these effects will have the upper Ali Hand currency depends on many complex factors, but there is often a consensus consensus among observers of the economic situation on how the action will affect change in interest rates on the economy and the price of the currency.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member refmsajjad6028 is an unknown quantity at this point refmsajjad6028's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit and loss both are the part of a business and if i can face loss then koe problem nhe ma pher se moeny arrange karo ga aur forex market me invest karo ga q k forex trade ek buhat acha business ha aur hamara bad experince he hamy buhat kuch sikhata ha

Member Bahaj555 is an unknown quantity at this point Bahaj555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I cannot avoid to be disappointed sometimes when I lose. But I don't get too emotional. I just simply review my mistakes and generate new ideas to be able to move on

Member hossenshuj is an unknown quantity at this point hossenshuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    Please don't anyone lover although today you are throughout burning however i do believe you will shortly discover revenue since you also hiting the primary position. emotion can be our own adversary therefore you looking to manage this particular and that is really good. regardless i do believe we must put SL inside our buy and sell which often can aid us additional when market goes in opposition to us.

Thanks
    Three basic steps to do a deal or trading in Forex, the first item they select or . High interest rates attract foreign investment which supports of the local currency. On the other hand, the stock market investors usually show a reaction to rising interest rates than what they carry through the sale of shares due to the belief that higher borrowing costs will adversely affect the performance of companies. In some cases, the equity investors they may sell their shares heavily which may cause a contraction of the stock market, but the same national economy Define any of these effects will have the upper Ali Hand currency depends on many complex factors, but there is often a consensus consensus among observers of the economic situation on how the action will affect change in interest rates on the economy and the price of the currency.

Senior Member mosin is an unknown quantity at this point mosin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab muje loss hota hy tab mai apne app per control krta hon apne jazbat ko control mai rakhta hon hosla rakhta hon or mind fresh ker ke new trade ki tarf ata hon other wise muje loss he hota hya .

Junior Member yasir ysc is an unknown quantity at this point yasir ysc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    less to me my all friend when first playing the forex I still do not know anything, just the basic of forex that I understand it,
    I do not think that I will experience the loss that all of my deposit down forex main lalch burre chez hain nahe karna chahey ok

Thanks
    ?In the case of his vision that the husband of the USD / CHF on the verge of a strong decline and also saw that the husband of the USD / CAD on the verge of a strong rise, it is preferable that the CAD / CHF pair chooses a sale "because the Canadian in its weakest franc at its strongest Take the peak in the incoherence of for the largest number of production and points.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lost is the part of business so that i am not upset and i think that its my another lesson for me.then i will try my best to control myself from mistakes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 503 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)