+ Reply to Thread
Page 476 of 872 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476 477 478 486 526 576 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,760 of 8718

Thread: Forex is too risky, so why you still doing trading?

Banned madafaka is an unknown quantity at this point madafaka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vikas View Post
    I am agree with you because without discipline it may gain sometime but its almost impossible to make consistent profit from this market . so i also think if we want to consistent profit then with our experience its very need to keep discipline most of the time.
    it's true, my experience when I could not disciplined in my trading, I did a lot of mistakes. I took the decision out of my trading strategy and rules, so it makes me not be able to make a profit in the trade. certainly should, as forex traders we must learn discipline, because I think the key to success in forex trading is discipline.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 1212661 will become famous soon enough 1212661's Avatar
    Thanks
    main ap se agree hon ke forex trading business bahot hi risky business hai aor hum log isliye is se attached hain ke is se hum bahot ziyada profit earn kar skaty hain oa rmehnat bhi kam karni prti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarikhan is an unknown quantity at this point sarikhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    does forex it very risky and we should be able to manage the risks because we cannot avoid risk, so in need of hard work and good planning so that we will be able to run forex better and that is a very important thing and I am very pleased and do trading with either.

Banned bivapaik is an unknown quantity at this point bivapaik's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am concord with you because without punish it may earn sometime but its nearly unacceptable to piss consistent vantage from this activity . so i also think if we poorness to homogenous gain then with our have its rattling requirement to stay bailiwick most of the instant.

Senior Member brimlonk is an unknown quantity at this point brimlonk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am doing trading because I know that as long as I have learned to manage my risk I will be able to survive the forex market. Risk management will reduce your losing trades and also the amount of money that you lose per lost trade.

Member manos is an unknown quantity at this point manos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is too risky but for those who don't care about the rules and take risks, I am still trading in forex because I am fully aware of all the risks involved in forex trading and I am trying my best to follow all the rules so that I can utilize my abilities in a much better way to earn some profit consistently.

Senior Member barnos is an unknown quantity at this point barnos's Avatar
    Thanks
    yup, forex trading is high risk but also offer a very exciting opportunity to gain advantage and the market have a long time ie 24 hours for 5 consecutive days within one week of it. easy of use (easy to make a trade), deposit and withdraw instantly, there is always a market movement.

Senior Member fibo is an unknown quantity at this point fibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes and for trading here you need proper trading knowledge ,experience, All time a trader should keep practicing when goes to learn this trade. This is a trade of earning and before earning we have to take part in the proper practice. We have to take part in demo.

Senior Member mitras is an unknown quantity at this point mitras's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course we all say that forex is very risky but yet we still come back to the forex market everyday. One thing I have come to understand about forex is that even if it is risky it is yet very profitable and the good thing about it is that you can control the risk by following a good money management rule to help minimize your loss.

Member sana_iiml is on a distinguished road sana_iiml's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading have some risk it is true but every business have some risk so need to trade with good knowledge for reduce risk. If anyone try with good learning then it is possible to get benefits from this trading market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 476 of 872 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476 477 478 486 526 576 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)