+ Reply to Thread
Page 738 of 872 FirstFirst ... 238 638 688 728 736 737 738 739 740 748 788 838 ... LastLast
Results 7,371 to 7,380 of 8718

Thread: Forex is too risky, so why you still doing trading?

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can not think like that when we are making the trading , becasue if we are think like that we also can being dangerous for our trading, and i think that we need to make the good money management and avoid the greedy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading business is too risky, but the main thing is that the end justifies the means. It is just risky but when we become experts, it would not be risky any more and we would make a lot of profits from trading it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member shahmehdi is an unknown quantity at this point shahmehdi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex bohat ziada risky hai yeh sab janty hai but main abhi tak iss liye Forex kar raha hn k yeh sab say jaldi or sab say ziada profit deta hai iss k elawa koi b or business nahi hai jo itna acha ho mujh main to Forex ny greedy bana dia hai.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup, forex trading is high risk but also offer a very exciting opportunity to gain advantage and the market have a long time ie 24 hours for 5 consecutive days within one week of it. easy of use (easy to make a trade), deposit and withdraw instantly, there is always a market movement.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is very risky if you have no knowledge and trade without experience. but if you have enough knowledge about market and practice demo before real account then you can trade easily and risk is very smaller to you.

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    life is full of too risky. we need to face many risk in our life and it will continue until our death. risk is not a factor for me. i enjoy the risk more. so i like to trade forex after knowing the risk.

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right my brother, the forex market is very risky and you can lose all your capital in a single transaction if you trade with a large lot.
    by cons, if you have good technical and economic analyzes, you can earn good profits every day, and lose some.

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I'm agree with you, the forex market is very risky, but when I lose in one order, I continue to do operations to recover my losses and stay positive, I lose a lot, but it's good for me, by what I've started to learn this market.

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I completely agree forex business is very risk, but if you already know and understand well you can consistently profit and success for trading for Livng.
    good luck.

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed true forex risk, but if you have to know and understand very well you can minimize this risk, and can profit consistently ..
    good luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 738 of 872 FirstFirst ... 238 638 688 728 736 737 738 739 740 748 788 838 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)