+ Reply to Thread
Page 687 of 872 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 685 686 687 688 689 697 737 787 ... LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,870 of 8718

Thread: Forex is too risky, so why you still doing trading?

Member elking is on a distinguished road elking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Forex him lots and lots of risks and high profits, but if we committed ourselves to its rules and principles and the principles of capital that we set and which are consistent with the size of our capital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member theniceone is on a distinguished road theniceone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankmen View Post
    Money is the only reason why traders wants to make money on this market and still want to risk so much money in that fight because it is the biggest market and high volatile during 24 hours.
    yes this is right, every one come here from earning of money, No one come for loss, but due to lake of the experience or we can say luck is also count here in Forex, it can be make profit / loss both, people are here from enjoying the systematic Business of Forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Alberto View Post
    I am not coward to quit forex because it is a risky, if you quit every risky work, then you will never be successful in your life, if you want to be successful then you must take some dangerous jobs
    Rightly said as the saying goes quitters never win, and this is in fact very much true in this field. We know the risk is there with more money we want to make the more it will come in our way. All i know is , if i learn how to handle the risk i can make money here safely.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex currency trading business is not too rusky at all, we traders can go ahead and calculate the amount of risks that we can take per trade. This helps a trader to control their losses and protect their accounts from losses.

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is risky but not for me. I trade forex with ease and make sure that my account is not endangered. Forex has ability to make me lose all my money but that is actually if I give it the chance to do so. I make sure of my trades every time before taking them and I am content with small profit per time.

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex risky toh hai par fir bhi main trading karta rahunga kyunki yahan se main paisa earn karta hun.par forex se money easyly earn karna itna aashan nahi.aapko bahut mehnat karna hoga.aur agar forex se jyada earning karni hai toh thoda risk uthana hoga.

Junior Member samcena33 is an unknown quantity at this point samcena33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market is risky for those traders who do not follow forex basics and keep on trading ans in order to reduce the risk the key is that you should incline your efforts towards learning

Senior Member theniceone is on a distinguished road theniceone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Alberto View Post
    I am not coward to quit forex because it is a risky, if you quit every risky work, then you will never be successful in your life, if you want to be successful then you must take some dangerous jobs
    the people are joining it, because its pay profit a lot, every one want money, if any body work hard and learn about the Forex they can earn hand some amount of profit, which can give him supports, that is why the people are join it

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am trustworthy if trader could circumscribe risk of losing in trading, it won't be too venturesome to line with Forex but don't ever requirement to get peaky profits with low assay in trading because it give poorness near analysis in trading and it was granitic to do. Attitudinal profits present necessity dominating peril too though that is gettable to earn advanced profits with low seek.

Senior Member mukta is an unknown quantity at this point mukta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every know this no risk no gain.Forex is very risky business so lot of of opportunity have in forex to gain.i strongly believe i can earn from forex.for this reason i still here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 687 of 872 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 685 686 687 688 689 697 737 787 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)