+ Reply to Thread
Page 692 of 872 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 690 691 692 693 694 702 742 792 ... LastLast
Results 6,911 to 6,920 of 8718

Thread: Forex is too risky, so why you still doing trading?

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well risk is in everything. even your own life is always in risk because no one knows when he will die.,., so fear of losing money is in every business of world., but if we learn forex properly and use good mm and strategy we can easily becom successful

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know forex is risky but I am not doing trading, I am learning how to trade like a pro. And when I will learn that, then I will invest big amount and trade on it for earning money. People only lose when they start trading without any training.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kudro1997 is an unknown quantity at this point kudro1997's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually its right Forex is so risky but i still trading cause i am a good trader but when i young i i think forex is intelligence game i learned everything about it made it made all my dreams came true i earn profit that i can not do from my real job it's too risky but its so funny i am so success another person.forex is risky but if you have good money management and you have many knowledge so you will own of course.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab bhi koi new banda forex trading start karta hay, to ossay bohot si mushkilaat say guzarna perta hay, issi mushkilaat may aik cheez loss bhi hay. issi loss ki waja say forex trading risky kehlaati hay, laykin agar koi samajhdaar ho to wo apni learning stages may sab practice demo per hi kerta hay, taakay osay real loss na ho.

Member pecel1 is an unknown quantity at this point pecel1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is coined a big risk
    but I still trading in the forex
    because I believe that with forex, I can invest capital to develop, with a good trading system and consistent

Member sajaantrader is an unknown quantity at this point sajaantrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Everyone always says that forex is risky. Is it that risky? If it is, why are we still out here trading in this risky market. What you think about this?
    han app ki baat sahi ha k forex trading kafi risky ha par main phr bhi es main es liye houn kioun k mugh ko apata ha k es main mugh ko kafi profit hasil ho sakta ha es liye main to es ko esi liye he use karta houn k kuch money he kama loun

Member bassem15 is an unknown quantity at this point bassem15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i still trading because first i love forex second when i was young i found forex Intelligence game i learned everything about it it made all my dreams came true i made profit that i can't do it from my real job it's too risky but i interested on it and i made great success

Senior Member Kites is an unknown quantity at this point Kites's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Everyone always says that forex is risky. Is it that risky? If it is, why are we still out here trading in this risky market. What you think about this?
    Yes, forex is risky but it is profitable too. In here, we can limit our risk too although we won't avoid it. Many people did trading because the opportunity to gain good amount of profit in here is big enough if we could make good analysis and we have good emotion control.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trying to improve myself in my trading. Although it is a very risky job to do but one has to try his best before he gives up. No matter how much you lose, you should always return to the task. You will only repent if you are training in real account. If its demo then keep trying

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by purohit View Post
    Money is the factor which is responsible for us to start again the forex trading. we always need money to live a life thats why to increase our wealth we take part in the forex tradiing once again. It is good if we follow strict rules for trading after that.
    yes we can take part in forex to increase welath but even some people can afford some decrease in wealth so they can also be ready to invest in forex and they do not care for short term losses as they can cover up losses with help of capital

+ Reply to Thread
Page 692 of 872 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 690 691 692 693 694 702 742 792 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)