+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 381 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 363 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3801

Thread: Forex vs stock market.

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is many different between forex and stock market,,the stock market captial is not big as forex..and forex is 24 hours 5 days a week..stock market only few hours a day..
    Also in forex market we can sell and buy,when in the stock market we only can buy..I individually prefer forex market..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love forex market then stock market. Because on forex market i don't need to invest huge capital like stock market and it don't need to do on limited time. Forex market is 24 hours a day and 5 days a week. so anytime i can trade on forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I see many differences between forex and stock market. The major difference is that, in stock market if prices are going down you will face loss. On the contrary, in forex no matter what the prices rises or falling, you will have chances for gaining. That is why I prefer forex than stock market.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ebook hamari bahut help karta hai forex main trading karne main. forex main ebook ke saat saat hame online milne waali knowledge se bi update rahan chahiye.
    share market ki hame kam book milti hai jab ki forex main kaafi achi jaankari mil jaati hai.
    forex market stock se kahi laakha guna acha hai.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am thinking of trading in stock market but it is hard to get the information about it in one place like Forex trading and also i find more difficulty in understanding the market compared to the Forex trading what i am doing now. Hence i want to continue with Forex trading.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member kajole is an unknown quantity at this point kajole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    I know everyone have did trading in stock market before entering in forex market.
    Just tell us the difference between of stock market and forex. What is good and bad in both of them.
    Forex is far better than stock market. yaha aap khud order dete he. aur aap ki earning ki koi sima nehi he. aur forex me aap 5 usd se apna business suru kar sakte he par stock market me 1$ me kuch nehi hota. aur forex market kai guna bara he stock market se.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not have experience in the stock market. but, I guess you're right. in stock you can just buy it, then if the stock price is already high, can sell the stock we have bought. and it takes a long time. in forex is very flexible. you can sell and buy at any time, without having to wait for some time.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is simpler and does not require much capital. you can start with only $ 10. in the stock market, it takes a lot of capital to buy stock. we also have to really careful in selecting a good stock. there is only an option to buy, then pending for some time to sell it back if it is profit. in forex, you can take a profit in just minutes.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    quite true. use of capital is very flexible, making forex business has appeal for everyone. especially for beginners who just found out about the derivatives business. in trading stocks, you should understand well, any company that has a good chance for the transaction.

Member Keystar is on a distinguished road Keystar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex has many advantages over stock market. It offers more liquidity than stock market because of the great volume traded daily. There are always ready buyers and sellers in the Forex market and is open 24 hours a day. Leveraging and short selling are allowed, which enable one to trade on borrowed capital and take advantage of the prices whether they go up or down. However, the extremely volatile Forex market may not be suitable to newbies used only to the conventional stock market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 381 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 363 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)