+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 381 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 3801

Thread: Forex vs stock market.

Member Franco_FX is an unknown quantity at this point Franco_FX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer forex market because of high volume and volatility and sharp moves that cause more opportunity to trade, but rationally stock market is safer ,more predictable than forex market ,also stock has specific volume which is very usefull for analyzing the market ,in addition fundamental fact have influence in stock market more than forex market.
    Pro Trader Harmonic_Art
    sorry for my bad english

Banned shika is an unknown quantity at this point shika's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also do stock market trades for nigh a twelvemonth with a work unwavering, in my persuasion is forex more vexed to prognosticate prices, but in forex conferred facilities to venture with a variety of indicators and EA allows traders to easily dissect but not needs accurate.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member isfahanjaved2 is an unknown quantity at this point isfahanjaved2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market and stock market. We csn say that is two markets. You csn work the both market. But i am say that the forex market is the best market. There is no closing and opening date. You can work with out yension free work. Forex market work is a eady and earn tje profit is a easy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Aliforex is an unknown quantity at this point Aliforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know everyone have did trading in market before entering in forex market.In forex, we can trade with flexible because forex is open 24 hours a day and 5 days a week but in stock market, it was open 5 days a week in working hours 8am-4pm

Member sazibur.rana is an unknown quantity at this point sazibur.rana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is a clear difference between forex and stock market. we can start forex with a little amount of money but it is impossible for stock market. in forex, we can trade with flexible because forex is open 24 hours a day and 5 days a week but in stock market, it was open 5 days a week in working hours 10 to 12 hours maximum. forex has the best opportunities to earn a lot of money but in stock it is limited. so i think forex market is the best trading platform than stock market.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai mujhe to bas forex market mein hi trading karna pasand hai bhai, yaha par trading karke hum logo ko acha paisa kamane ko mil sakta hai, lekin forex market mein agar experience ke bina trading karte hai to loss bhi jayda hi hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member atif456 is an unknown quantity at this point atif456's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello friend..in my opinion forex trading is much better than stock market. becoz u can earn more money in less investment plus its 24hrs online business whenever u wanted u can trade at home and make money ....its really good ...we can trading online at home and earn lots of money without facilities.Thank You

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ma agr forex ko or stock market ko compare kron tu ye koi khas or achi market nhi ha stock ki jab k jo forex ki market ha wo uss k compare ma kafi achi market ha jiss ma aap buht acah work kr sakty hain ye market forex ki 24 hours available hoti ha broker is ma kafi sary hoty hain or achy hoty hian services in ki achi hoti ha forex ki.

Banned samira is an unknown quantity at this point samira's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also do stock market trades for most a period with a brokerage unfaltering, in my instrument is forex statesman tough to promise prices, but in forex precondition facilities to anticipate with a variety of indicators and EA allows traders to easily analyze but not needs precise.

Junior Member loiny680 is an unknown quantity at this point loiny680's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well my dear I find it is obvious that stock marketplace is exclusive depend on one land and whatever experience due to land hesitant semi political situations you can get big lot and the forex is the global enterprise and the intact experience necessitate in it and the chance is fewer than cravat market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 381 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)