+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 381 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex vs stock market.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i hear some news that very newbies in stock, investing around 25k INR. Its very danger to invest huge funds. In Forex, we can able to invest small funds to try out trading. We also can able to trade with out fund by participating in contest such as lucky trader(insta). Instaforex is really doing well and take part in the development of Forex trading in India. and I think the stock market we only invest our money, and wait for the outcome there will be. However, if the forex market, we take a trick involved, and it depends on our own.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex kafi achi market h ais say ham kafi pasa kama skty han so bot say trader jo stock main trade karty han but stock market be kafi complex hoti h ais say hamj easy trade ni kar ksty ahn so hamn is mian contury ki economy ko follow karna parat h aso forex market best ha stock market say mere hissab sai sab sai best market yahe hai k kio k stock mai mainy daikha hai k kafi problem rahta hai humy aur yaha par trader bilkul sahe tarah working kr sakty hain kio k wo is mai kafi kcuh daikhta hai aur samjhta hai aur khudi sab kuch karta ha trader k apny hath mai loss and profit hota hai magar waha aysa nahe haiu...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stock market is so complicate and i do not ready for this, maybe i have to learn and prepare my self to see the condition the market and again study it ...i hope i can learn it with correctly and there is no miss knowledge... and Forex market is much better than stock market. In Bangladesh, the situation of stock market is too bad. Almost all of the investors lose all of their money. There are some corrupted people who make this types of crisis. On the other hand, Forex market is very much reliable and safe. It is a global market. And it is a business which never ends. In stock market, you can trade in specific time only. But in forex, we can trade anytime in a day i.e. 24 hours market. Tom me, forex is the best.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The stock market is different from the currency market as the stock market only profited from the rise of market directions or as a means to win the company's profited and loss of the company either lose Forex contrary to win through the rise and descent of the market, but an excellent as study !! These are 2 extremely popular aspects of the Financial Markets where one can succeed. They are both profitable, But a trader should focus in using any of them as a means to succeed in making profits. Consistent profits is what we all vie for.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i did the opposite, i trade forex first then stock later, the difference is in stock when we decide to buy the risk of falling is far less than FX, the leverage also different, we are unable to use 1:1000 leverage in stock which is very unfortunate, if we are able to do so i will pick stock trading any day and yeah right what you are saying that the forex is always good for traders who have low capital and I think if we could do a sell and buy in our trade at the same time and this is the real part of our trade

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i prefer trading forex market and trading forex is more better than stock . and in forex trader can make and earn more money and also i think that trader can invest a small amount of money on their account Certainly that forex is better, because I myself just run forex and forex I think because it does not require too much capital, so I myself as an only reaching out to the forex, and I can only run forex, because I think the stock is very risky with a lot more movement !!!

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend forex trading is more easier than Stock market trading. I think we all should understand that with the proper knowledge and skill we all can do better in forex trading but for stock market we have to understand the market more than forex market and it is tough to get in house news of a company before buying their shares. hanji forex ke business me kamm paise se bhi trader satart kar sakta hai lekin aisa karne ke liye usko yahan learn karna hoga kyunki ess business market me bahut trader fail hojaate hai kyunki ye business samajh he mostly traders ko nahi aata..

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not done the stock business but i have little bit knowledge about the stock exchange market in the stock market companies sell the share when their share goes up than you sell them and when their share goes down than you buy then i like the from market more than the stock market because a lot of things on the forex market like in it you maybe win from buy or sell and maybe you loss and in the stock market you must be buy

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the important thing in forex trading is that it more easy than stock markets if you calculate investor's risk tolerance and trading style and short-term traders, including swing, day and scalp traders, may prefer markets where price volatility including in forex the enormous size of the forex business makes the probability of any one trust or bank controlling a specific money little. Banks, multifaceted investments, governments, retail cash transformation houses, and vast total assets people are only a percentage of the members in the spot money markets where the liquidity is extraordinary.

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji forex market and stock market mai bhout he didderence hai forex market 24 hours chalti hai jad ki stock market 12 hours chalti hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji I find that the forex market is best. Stock market is not 24 hours open market while forex is 24 hours open market. There is no leverage available in stock markets as whiles in the forex markets as there is high leverage available. In stock market we can take benefit when price is rising while in forex market we can take benefit even when price is falling by open short positions !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 381 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)