+ Reply to Thread
Page 407 of 975 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 405 406 407 408 409 417 457 507 907 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotion ko control karna sab ke bas ki baat nhi hai sab emotion ko control nhi kar paten hain iske liy ache experince ki zroorat jo trader acha experince rakhten hain unme emotion ka koi fark nhi padta hai n hi wo emotion ko trade karten hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zam is an unknown quantity at this point zam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The hard thing in forex trading is controlling our emotion. TO controll our emotion, we should always maintain dicipline on our money management rules because money management can make us more relax and enjoy when market high volatiling

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member utangfx is an unknown quantity at this point utangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    once we are usually forex trading with handbook push, and then we shall enter difficulty silk gown; lam handle how you feel, it truly is sensible. I prefer funds supervision in order to avoid high expectations and also payback. You realize, if the thoughts are usually negative.

Senior Member rajkumar1991 is an unknown quantity at this point rajkumar1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotion ko control ke liy hume ache experince ki zroorat hoti hia jab humare pass acha experince hoga tabhi hum isme kuch kar payenge yadi humare pass experince nhi hoga to hum isme kuch nhi kar payenge .

Senior Member cesha is an unknown quantity at this point cesha's Avatar
    Thanks
    initial of all now we have to understand we simply are dominant initial we learn if we fully understand that then i feel all things can become normal and after that our emotions becomes resevis right

Senior Member Rainy Bloom is an unknown quantity at this point Rainy Bloom's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think this is not easy way to control emotions but the only way to be able to control your emotions in trading is to practice patience. As all of us know that there is a great risk by trading based on one's emotions. So, I always come to trading when I am fully relaxed and calm.

Banned any0007 is an unknown quantity at this point any0007's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do think preventing your current thoughts throughout currency trading organization is just not extremely hard for individuals to perform, nevertheless it's not at all uncomplicated. For the reason that thoughts are incredibly solid in addition to being individuals, we've got to get thoughts. if you command your current sentiment when compared with anyone profitable involving exchanging.

Member brand is an unknown quantity at this point brand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    Every one talking that in forex we must know control the emotions..
    tell us how you control your emotions that come during trading.

(sorry in thread name i put wrong spelling...control is right spelling )
    Well i won't say that i am emotion less when it comes to trading. There are days when i am emotionless and there are days when i am filled of emotions. Emotions make me greedy to overcome losses without a proper market study and this has led me to lose a lot of my money, but now-a-days i try my best to be emotionless , I think this is impossible to happen that one trader can remove the emotion..

Member nogan is an unknown quantity at this point nogan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saurabh View Post
    Its difficult to all traders in starting to control then emotions but when u get experience u can control emotions .with emotional trading no one can win in this market so trade emotional less
    I never seem that demo account is only for new traders,but for all traders.We all can practice with it for improving our trading experience. knowledge and we can practice with our trading strategies which can make us gainer in the real trading .Sometime you need to do some practices and thus you can do that in the demo a/c that will helps you not screw up on yours real live a/c that you have..

Senior Member Muhammad Hanif is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotions are a part of our life and those who do not involves emotions is not a human, to avoid emotions to come in between you can make sure that you have some specific rules like to be calm when faced losses etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 407 of 975 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 405 406 407 408 409 417 457 507 907 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)