+ Reply to Thread
Page 942 of 975 FirstFirst ... 442 842 892 932 940 941 942 943 944 952 ... LastLast
Results 9,411 to 9,420 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes almost all newbies are bound to make mistakes in beginning and lose.even me too.
    but later they should control their emotions and workout what all the mistakes committed and rectify it.if we do that we can regain all the losses.
    other wise there wont be any use of worrying about the losses made.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jyadatar samay bitane ke baad trader ko emotions control karne ki jarurat nahi rehti apne aap ho jate hai..kyun ki trading se mila hua anubhav use kaam aata hai...aur use emotions ke control mein rakhne ka mahatva samaj aa jata hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    Every one talking that in forex we must know control the emotions..
    tell us how you control your emotions that come during trading.

(sorry in thread name i put wrong spelling...control is right spelling )
    To control my emotions, I first of all ensure that the conditions required for me to open a position are met. If the conditions are fulfilled, I am more assured that my trade will hit target. Next thing I do is to open my position and then shut down the terminal. Of course a tp and sl will ensure that my trade gets closed (hopefully at my tp) without doing much damage to my trading balance. In summary to control my emotions, I only take the good trades and I use stop orders.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotions like greed ,fear is the hindrances for the trader while strated new trading.....emotions need to be controll and for this trade should have to develop positive attitude and knowledge...so they can trade with discipline and patience...

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    excessive greed is cause of lack of knowledge and experience and forthis we have to develop self confidence and positive attitude..then after emotions wil be controll automatically

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mein emotions control karnaa bahot jaruri hai kyun ki uskaa jyda effect trading pe ho sakta hai aur emotions ko controll karne ke liye experience and discipline hona jaruri hai..k

Banned da2ng1 is on a distinguished road da2ng1's Avatar
    Thanks
    maybe with practise some exercise to handle our emotions like yoga, make simple trading with good strategy and follow our rule with good disipline. and we can try with little real account to practise our emotions.

Member niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried to put rules but always break them whenever i see some good trend.
    So now i am implementing new way. I just put on target and stop loss using analysis
    and close my terminal & try to engage myself in some other activities.
    If you are not looking your chart frequently then there is no emotional trading.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I completely agree it is very difficult to control emotions, but we as traders must be able to learn and try to control our emotions in order to be good trading.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When a trader is doing short term trading like scalping or intra day he has to monitor the charts constantly to figure out the trend but to control their emotions they can put stop loss and take profits to all the trades to reduce their losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 942 of 975 FirstFirst ... 442 842 892 932 940 941 942 943 944 952 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)