+ Reply to Thread
Page 932 of 975 FirstFirst ... 432 832 882 922 930 931 932 933 934 942 ... LastLast
Results 9,311 to 9,320 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Senior Member riskfx2012 is an unknown quantity at this point riskfx2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is true that it's difficult to control feelings in foreign exchange buying and selling...but when someone stick to the fundamental rules and means of foreign exchange buying and selling, then it will likely be simple to control feelings...whenever we discuss making technique for buying and selling , this means that people also needs to concentrate to controlling feelings in foreign exchange buying and selling..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member trader_jambi is on a distinguished road trader_jambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Controlling emotions in forex trading is very difficult in my opinion. emosilah a very important role in achieving the success of a trader. to be able to control your emotions when trading takes hours of flying high and with the experience that there are emotions that must eventually be overcome.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member malik83 is an unknown quantity at this point malik83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we used our capital within a limit and play trading with the market flexibility then no emotional state will be occur but if the market move opposite then leave the trading even that market came back.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's hard to do, because control emotions can not be studied with the course, reading a book or anything. but the control of emotions that can only be controlled by ourselves, based on experience and all the things that support will further hone our ability to control it.

Member kameeelforex is on a distinguished road kameeelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    Every one talking that in forex we must know control the emotions..
    tell us how you control your emotions that come during trading.

(sorry in thread name i put wrong spelling...control is right spelling )
    ager app emotions par control hasil karna chatey ho to ye sirf or sirf app ko app ka experinmce he de sakta ha kioun kmain ne ye dekha ha k akser newbies emotions main aaker high loss main chaley jate hane par experince trader loss main kam he jatey hane kioun k woh emotions ko control karna jantey hane

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kameeelforex For This Useful Post:

trader_jambi (2012-02-21)

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emtions नियंत्रण केवल व्यापार अभ्यास है. एक बार आप suuficient अनुभव है तो आप निश्चित रूप से emtion नियंत्रण करने में सक्षम हो जाएगा है, लेकिन शुरू में यह बहुत मुश्किल है इसे नियंत्रित करने के

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    जब आप नुकसान में रहे हैं यह बेहतर है विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार से कुछ समय के लिए आराम और ताजा मन के साथ आप फिर से विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार शुरू कर सकते हैं. लेकिन हमेशा याद रखना है कि आप नियमों का पालन किया है जब आप विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में व्यापार अन्यथा एक ही बात फिर से होगा.

Banned Thakur is on a distinguished road Thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    I have written all my trading rules in 1 paper and keep that infront of my computer and always i tried to follow them and automatically my emotional getting control. Example - I have set rules that dont used more then 10% of your account balance in 1 position in any situation, so whenever i see good signal then also i dont used because anything can happened in forex and like this i able to control my emotions, some times it failed too...
    I like the rule of not use more than 10% of your account because this rule help you to control your trade very well. For me I have decide not to use more than 5%. This way I can hedge bad trade and still come out with profit at the end of day. Using small percent of equity is really good way to control emotions.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm the emotion is the nature of the person and its deffrent from a person to an other one well we can find a trader that the never relax because always risk and open with huge lot size and this is wrong and we can find the other kind that is always relax and always got the profit well the fear come just from the deal and witch opened with big lot size

Member raja413 is an unknown quantity at this point raja413's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We need to study and analyze properly and then stop loss and take profit to control our emotion. Emotionally we cant take the decisions on opening the trade or closing the trade emotional feelings just inner feelings which only creates what your mind dreams about it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 932 of 975 FirstFirst ... 432 832 882 922 930 931 932 933 934 942 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)