+ Reply to Thread
Page 916 of 975 FirstFirst ... 416 816 866 906 914 915 916 917 918 926 966 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,160 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many method to control emotions but mostly traders advice that never trade if you cannot afford to lose,make rules to trade in forex and follow those rules during making order in markets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many method to control emotions but mostly traders advice that never trade if you cannot afford to lose,make rules to trade in forex and follow those rules during making order in markets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotions are very bad thing for froex trader because its very important thing in forex if you will control you can make successful trader . Agar apko is me training hy to ap achi trading kr sakty hen or ziada profit kma sakty hen.yeh bohat buri kamzori hy hamen isay door karna cahiye.

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anchitkole View Post
    I think its really very very hard to control emotion while trading specially for newbie . if loss there works emotion and if there is profit also works emotion and i think its really dangerous for us . but without control this its really hard to become successful trader and i think only our experience can help us to prevent emotion.
    it really takes time to train our emotions. we must be aware of the dangers if we do not control our emotions in trading. with emotional self-awareness when it comes then we can easily control it. awareness of the consequences of emotion would make us steadfast in the face of all things.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its really very very hard to control emotion while trading specially for newbie . if loss there works emotion and if there is profit also works emotion and i think its really dangerous for us . but without control this its really hard to become successful trader and i think only our experience can help us to prevent emotion.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Muskil tu hai no doubt but if we not able to control it then its also not possible to success in forex and when you have lots of experience then its not will be so hard as which newbie have . anyway i agree its very tough to control but we need to control it to our brighter future.

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should not be too afraid of emotions that exists in forex currency trading business. We should just look forward in learning how it works and then we can control it as we trade forex trading markets.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    sir, thik kaha aapne, agar hum position open karne k bad market ko watch nehi karte to emotions and greed apko attack nehi kar sakta hai.keu ki aap to markets ko watch hi nehi kar rahe hai.lekdin leave karne se pehle tp and sl set karna zaroore hai.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by even89 View Post
    we are trader.... and we are humans....
    and a normal humans must live with emotion... at least we are crazy...
    but sometimes when we cann't to controll our emotion..... unfortunely this fact come when we come to market... and become one of factor that make us lose in.....
    so will we throw iup our emotion???
    i thiink no...
    we just need to controll it....
    and for me...
    to controll my emotion.. i always remember one thing...
    ." i come to market to trade. not for gamble... and this about my money"
    yeah i write that statement as my wallpaper....
    at least this help to controll my emotion...
    may be each trader has own way to do it...
    I still can not understand and comprehend the process of controlling the emotions that often make my own to be no enthusiasm for any open position that I do are always doomed to failure as well as the knowledge I have does not fit with my emotional psychology really is still unstable

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotions ko kabu me rakhne ka sabse acha tarika hota hai ki trader ko deal kholne ke time market ko ache se study karna chahaiuye aur fir suupport aur resistance ki values ko analyse karke unhe set karke chod dena chahaiye aur fir us trade ko dobara dekhan bhi nahi chahaiye jab tak wo close na ho jaye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 916 of 975 FirstFirst ... 416 816 866 906 914 915 916 917 918 926 966 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)