+ Reply to Thread
Page 909 of 975 FirstFirst ... 409 809 859 899 907 908 909 910 911 919 959 ... LastLast
Results 9,081 to 9,090 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotion ko control karna bohot jarury hay khaskar Forex trade me. emotion Forex trade ke liye accha sabit nahi hota hay. kayi bar hum sahi time pe sahi decision nahi le sakte hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotions could be one dangerous game in forex when we are unable to control it. We must learn as forex traders to be in control of our emotions this will help prevent us from high losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member LeeMinHo is on a distinguished road LeeMinHo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    I am agree if controliing emotion is hard thing but it's possible to be done when you had good trading plan and you
    had good money management, it will be easier to control your emotion during trading.
    For me , control emotions is the hardest work in forex trading because we are not able to control our emotions well on every times . Only through learning and practicing , we can do but it is just in limitation .

Junior Member vikalpverma is an unknown quantity at this point vikalpverma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye sawal har trader ki zuban pe rehta hai ki emotions ko control kaise kiya jaye lekin bahut hi kam traders aise hote hai jo ki ye kar pate hai
    mujhse bhi apne emotions ko kaabu me nahi kiya jata..iske liye me dal kholne ke sath hi sl aur tp laga deta hon aur fir unhe baar baar touch nahi karta chahae jo marzi ho jaye

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me ... very hard to be able to control your emotions in trading ...
    I always make reprisals if it has been getting a lot of loss ..
    perhaps this is because I do not have a good trading plan

Banned rosalia is an unknown quantity at this point rosalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ritesh View Post
    I am still learning to not repeat the error with the discipline in trading rules we should convert it into positive energy and not get tensed and open a new trade in haste.It will make us lose more.So when we are in emotion we should try to stay cool.
    That's good to learn to be discipline in forex because it's not easy to be discipline and it will take time to build it.
    If we can be discipline, it means we could control our emotion well because we moved as the rules. So good emotion
    is important thing in forex.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    I am agree if controliing emotion is hard thing but it's possible to be done when you had good trading plan and you
    had good money management, it will be easier to control your emotion during trading.
    Yes i agree with your point of opinion here, controlling emotions is hard, but as we work hard, we would have enough knowledge to be able to control them as we trade forex markets and this enables us to get better results.

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to section and to my experiance that I lived in Forex I summarized that in forex trading you must control your emotions with the help of your best-commerce experience, discipline, passion, good planning, and the size of small lots .and finally Learn is more important than controlling your emotions.

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am still learning to not repeat the error with the discipline in trading rules we should convert it into positive energy and not get tensed and open a new trade in haste.It will make us lose more.So when we are in emotion we should try to stay cool.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotion ko control karna itna aasan nahi hay leken ye posible hay agaar koi man se chahta hay ki emotion ki bina wo trade kare ga to ye bolkul possible hay. or ye sirf practice ki wajayse mumkin hay. jyada se jyada practice kare trade kare risk free leke, thora time lagega leken apne aap ho jayega.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 909 of 975 FirstFirst ... 409 809 859 899 907 908 909 910 911 919 959 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)