+ Reply to Thread
Page 823 of 975 FirstFirst ... 323 723 773 813 821 822 823 824 825 833 873 923 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,230 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Member devvi is an unknown quantity at this point devvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    controlling emotions is very important for us and in order to control our emotion so we must have good knowledges and good experiences because good knowledges and good experience will bring us to confident.
    confidence is the key to our success because we are not confident that we will always be left with other companies that we must always be optimistic to perform our responsibilities /

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wulandari is on a distinguished road wulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by thomaz123 View Post
    To control emotion we need basic trading rule that we must make before make any open position on market. Just by doing & obey that trading rule, hopefuly we no longer control by our greed.
    also we need years of experience so we able to manage our emotion, fear and greedy, remember we as human is normal to have this emotion, but dont let them ruined your trading, so we can make consistent profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy View Post
    to control your emotions, dont risk too much of your capital in a single trade. however experienced trader you might be, there is a huge possibility that you can lose that trade. so dont fall for greed of making more profit.
    greed will make traders take decisions without market analysis he uses emotions in trading and the danger we could lose money, setting a good capital and good money management will make us a profit

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to control your emotions, dont risk too much of your capital in a single trade. however experienced trader you might be, there is a huge possibility that you can lose that trade. so dont fall for greed of making more profit.

Member devvi is an unknown quantity at this point devvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FxBD View Post
    Demo account trading give trader confident for their trading skill. So trader can trade with confidently. But if trader want to control emotion then trader can open cent account and then trader can trade.
    in my opinion do not have to open an account because we can learn as time passes? then we will always get used to a better than now? and we will benefit a lot?

Senior Member roshan is an unknown quantity at this point roshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup, i think because emotion is natural from person.
    we cant avoid it, emotion is a part of our life. if we still always trade with emotion, we should do a lot of training in the demo or cent account. but is better in the cent account

Banned jhonky is an unknown quantity at this point jhonky's Avatar
    Thanks
    haste haste in the open position causes mental instability we sometimes like to forget the risks that can later on how good or should we have to do, we can plan our tradingg before entering the market such as we use the pending order

Member bokadia6 is an unknown quantity at this point bokadia6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't why i feel that my emotions became controlling me these current times , from a period i was earning a lot after i learnt and got good experience and also learnt how to control emotions , now i feel like that my emotions back to control me ! , i became feeling afraid from losing and so greedy when i open a trade to overcome my losses , i try to control them again

Banned thomaz123 is an unknown quantity at this point thomaz123's Avatar
    Thanks
    To control emotion we need basic trading rule that we must make before make any open position on market. Just by doing & obey that trading rule, hopefuly we no longer control by our greed.

Junior Member diebeni is an unknown quantity at this point diebeni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To control our emotions is a very difficult thing. It is even harder for beginners because they want fast money.Only with experience you can control the emotions and be a professional trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 823 of 975 FirstFirst ... 323 723 773 813 821 822 823 824 825 833 873 923 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)