+ Reply to Thread
Page 547 of 975 FirstFirst ... 47 447 497 537 545 546 547 548 549 557 597 647 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,470 of 9744

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joynan View Post
    Most of forex trader know that emotion is very big problem in forex market for success. And it is for many trader can't success in forex market, so emotion control is very important in forex market for success. So emotion remove for need trading discipline rule follow in forex market, and need proper practice in forex market. Thanks
    yes indeed, indeed I also feel that controlling emotions is a very difficult thing in forex trading, even to this day, there are many mistakes that I did that is because I can not control emotions well. So indeed we have a really serious to learn to control your emotions, and a very good way is to learn from every experience. because the experience was very important to us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most of forex trader know that emotion is very big problem in forex market for success. And it is for many trader can't success in forex market, so emotion control is very important in forex market for success. So emotion remove for need trading discipline rule follow in forex market, and need proper practice in forex market. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wrooney007 is an unknown quantity at this point wrooney007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i think we should stick to our plan that we made in our strategy. During the trade we should listen to our mind because it makes the right kind of decision for us. We should not listen to our heart while trading as it makes to decide in the bad interest of ours. We should control our greed by using it at right time like when we have not reached our target.

Banned sidney232 is an unknown quantity at this point sidney232's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think its true as a newbie its very hard to control emotion but we know how important to control. Its difficult to all traders in starting to control then emotions but when u get experience u can control emotions. But it is really to need control thank you so much.

Member niloynoman is an unknown quantity at this point niloynoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my work there are no space for emotions.I think if emotions and works are mixed then works are dismiss.But emotion is also necessary.Its a natural things.Everyone should control his emotion and doesnt mixed its with his work.So we should proper use our emotion and must do our work properly.

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we want to control the emotions then it is good for us that we should try to learn the market well. if we will learn the market well then it will be easy for us to have the nice tradings in the market.

Senior Member dalowan is an unknown quantity at this point dalowan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way to control emotion is to create a trading plan and sticking with it . You can created a plans how and when to open/closed positions. You can do this in accordance with yours trading strategy. Then execute your plan and stick with it. Your emotions will not get in your ways !!

Senior Member lodanwbbaw@ is an unknown quantity at this point lodanwbbaw@'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Controlling emotions is really a difficult job and for this I try my best. I try to avoiding the trading when I get any losses because at that time it is very difficult to controled the emotions. Sometimes I try to control emotions by thinking that loss is also part of forex trading !

Senior Member kdainwa852 is an unknown quantity at this point kdainwa852's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe that We can only control our emotions to a degree, but it will never be a 100% possibles for us to controled it at all times. We just controled it when we can but in some circumstances, it will failled us really !!!

Senior Member shivendra is on a distinguished road shivendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emtion ko control karne ke liy hume thoda sa time lagta hai jab hum forex me kuch din kar leten hain to phir hum apne emtion ko bade araam se control kar leten hain .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 547 of 975 FirstFirst ... 47 447 497 537 545 546 547 548 549 557 597 647 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)