+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 975 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good..
    i also try some time that i never cross my rules but this not happen.
    i cross many time my rules. so i do only one thing whenever i am in emotion i close my trading terminal...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have written all my trading rules in 1 paper and keep that infront of my computer and always i tried to follow them and automatically my emotional getting control. Example - I have set rules that dont used more then 10% of your account balance in 1 position in any situation, so whenever i see good signal then also i dont used because anything can happened in forex and like this i able to control my emotions, some times it failed too...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed123 For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-06-29)

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,772 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Emotions are key in Forex trading if you want to get rid of loss then you must control on your emotions. if you can't control then just quit the Forex trading because it's for those people who have the ability of controlling their emotions in Forex trading specially because it has major impact on your trading.

5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-06-30), billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), danish555 (2018-06-30), fxearner (2018-06-29), JahanZaib (2018-06-29), MARandhawa (2018-06-30), ravi999 (2018-06-30), rehanayaz (2018-06-30), sakigbest (2018-07-01), sarfraz786 (2018-06-30), Sunriser1 (2018-06-29), Unregistered (1), zahid2016 (2018-06-30), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-06-29)

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think as long as the trader has a strong strategy and opens a position with a strong signal then the emotion will decrease as well. When a trader makes a victory, he will feel better and more confident. Emotions will come mostly when traders maintain on losing trades. controlling emotions will be personal. It's all about controlling yourself to not make mistakes. and if you want to control your emotions then you should be too relaxed and wait before opening trade, if you feel that you manage your capital easily and your trading strategy and plan is good and you open trading with confidence then you will be able to control your emotions greatly easy.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every forex trader should target profit in a month. And counting every day. If you have 5 trading trades, you can lose 2 and 3 profits, so you can profit 1 trade. as a way of calculating your daily goals. After meeting your target, there should be no more trading that day. and I think the best way to control your emotions is to trade with the plan and stick to it. Open and close positions only in accordance with your trading plan. If you can stick to your trading plan then you do not have to worry about emotions. But it's very important you make a winning trade plan in the first place

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think so because there is any method so we are freezing to control our emotions easily, it may be difficult for us, that is the reason that most people can easily generate in demo accounts but fail in real accounts, because they face emotions there, only experience and time can control our emotions alone. and emotions must be transformed into positive attitudes. If we lose trade we must turn it into positive energy and not tense and open up new trade in haste. This will make us lose more. So when we are in emotion we must try to keep cool

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my thinking if you trade very less, at least one or two trades you open then there is no problem for you to control your emotions but your trading percentage should not exceed your capital limit. and to be able to control your emotions and overcome greed you should place a stop loss and take profits in your trade and make a plan for you to trade with the target and when you reach this target do not try to open another trade because you reach the target today this method works with me

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotional trading kafi harmful hoti hai q k emotions aap k thinking abilities ko sahi kaam nahi karney deti aur aap trade mai mistakes kartey ho jis ka end result loss nikalta hai. emotions ko control karna hai to experience gain karna parta hai aur is k sath hi hum emotion aur fear ko overcome kar saktey hain.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is difficult to control the emotions in this business because the traders loose their money and they want to recover the loss soon , then they make many mistakes during the trading and they get much more loss ,when they get wash their account then they take rest otherwise they do not get patience .

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-27), billyboy00007 (2018-06-26), FOREXBOY (2018-06-27), ghaffar500 (2018-07-15), Intelligent (2018-06-27), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), kashi93 (2018-06-25), mian5575405 (2018-06-26), Nirzana (2018-06-26), ravi999 (2018-06-29), rehanayaz (2018-06-28), Sunriser1 (2018-06-30), Unregistered (3), yulbang111 (2018-06-24)

Member bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786's Avatar
    Thanks
    control our emotion so we must have good knowledges and good experiences because good knowledges and good

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bachaya786 For This Useful Post:

jimmy17 (2018-06-28), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Mustansir (2018-06-26), sattar087 (2018-06-24), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 975 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)