+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 975 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 545 ... LastLast

Thread: How contorl to emotions in Trading??

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, we cannot control emotions and most of the time my account is lost, the reason I always trade in large lots is because of greed and then wait for closure but the account is deleted, so if we want to control, then buy in small lots and take for small profits in pips are small and emotionless he is not human, so it is natural for human characteristics. We will not be able to eliminate this completely. So it's better to avoid the idea. If we find a loss, we must try our best. After losing, we don't need to try opening trades instantly. Take time and try to enter well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think emotions are the most important part of successful Forex trading. It is very important to control emotions to succeed in Forex trading. I believe if you have a lot of experience, a good strategy, good knowledge about trading then you must control your emotions to succeed. and some positive and negative emotions, so in this business we need positive emotions. Yes, you can control your emotions and it is in your hands. if you trade with a small lot and don't trade on a trade then you can feel comfortable. Money management is always good to keep you safe from your emotions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think to control emotions a lot of things are not necessary, just make a trading plan that is never broken in any case. and just follow the plan correctly that you will be very familiar with it, don't be greedy to get high income and don't order after your request. and as a beginner it is very difficult to control emotions but we know how important it is to control it because only these emotions can erase one account and rightly say before when I was a beginner I was also a victim of this emotion. so we need patience and keep our minds cool even though there are some disadvantages and to be a successful trader we have to overcome this even though it's not easy.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think emotions are the most important part of being successful in Forex trading. I believe that if I can use good strategies, experience, control emotions, control greed, with patience and follow the trade in news about trading then I have to be successful trading Forex. I think if you have confidence in trading then you must control your emotions to succeed in trading Forex. and the reality as a newbie is real granite to discipline emotions but we enliven how to burn to moderate because only these emotions can wash one account and the correct words before when I become a beginner then I also deceive these emotions. so we need patience and livelihood, nous we will modify even though there are any losses and to enrich the developing traders that we get to overcome this although not easy.

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me emotions control karna trader ke liye asaan nahi hai uske liye esme trader ko pehle demo par practice karna chahiye aur demo ko real account ki tarah he lena chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me samajhkar kaam kar sakenga.

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,311 Times in 20,096 Posts
    Nice thing, But in my opinion emotions wll get controlled when we do some practice in tarding thats why we see some less emotions play in experienced trader. If we stick to money management rules then emotions will decrease.

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,348 Times in 624 Posts
    To control our emotion so we must have good knowledges and good experiences because good knowledges and good
    experiences will bring us to confident. When we are confident, then our emotion is stable and it will be easier to control
    our emotion when we are confident.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pak003 For This Useful Post:

FA148P (2018-10-10), SA148P (2018-10-10)

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    controlling emotions is not easy because we all know how difficult it is to control your emotions in this field, so I just say that it is also necessary to control your emotions in this market, otherwise you cannot make good profits. And because I want to be a successful forex trader, I need to target how much daily I take profit. and after I meet my target, I no longer trade that day again. I turned off my computer, then had fun, that's how I control my emotions.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to feng For This Useful Post:

Pak003 (2018-10-10), SA148P (2018-10-10), Unregistered (2)

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The three emotions that traders experience are; fear, hope and greed. To be successful, you need to suppress these emotions. Traders who are afraid are generally afraid of losing. They don't follow their trading strategy and close the trade too quickly. First, don't take high risks by trading more capital than you should. Make a plan and follow along. Make a set of rules and maintain them. For example, if you have a rule stating that your risk reward ratio is 1: 2 or 1: 3, then save it. and emotions are very pure and solid and emotions are also dangerous. I am sure we will be lost if we trade with emotions in forex. So in every way we control it. We must control it. That's why you need to be confident and confident too.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kesempatan For This Useful Post:

Pak003 (2018-10-10), SA148P (2018-10-10), Unregistered (2)

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many methods for controlling emotions but most of the suggestions are traders who never trade if you cannot afford to lose, make rules to trade on forex and follow the rules during ordering on the market. and emotions are always present in every human being but it always depends on us that how we control them because it is always necessary to control them in this field otherwise you will lose patience and will start doing aggressive trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 975 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 545 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)