+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 165 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1650

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    ager forex trading men kisi trader ney long term trading strategy apnani hey to us ko mery hisab sey gold men trading karna ho gi kiun keh gold ki mery hisab sey price ooper hee jati he .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is Associate in Nursing indicator imaged, transfer it from net, and place it over four hours time-frame or larger
    so your trades are going to be for future, and luxuriate in the massive pips, additionally you'll use state capital proffered random on daily time-frame to trade..................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sunjoy is an unknown quantity at this point sunjoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    During the 200-day moving average and trading long term I can use the trade believe that the most renewable energy. 200 EMA is saying that just to see the price. If you change the candles, we can at least 1 month of our time.

Junior Member omar100 is an unknown quantity at this point omar100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long term ke liye hame daily graph chart check karna padega. Aur long term trading ke liye hame small lots use karna cahiye jaise - 0.05, aur hamesha target jyada rakhna cahiye

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    long term strategy is very good for newbie and who have small capital. the newbie have not enough skill and experience so they cant trade in the market wisely and make mistake very often. so if they go for long term trade then it need minimum trading and profit will be big. the trader with small capital also chose long term trading in h4 so that he need to small margin and risk but the rate of win will be big. i used parabolic SAR to trade in h4 chart for long term trading.

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    long term trading stretegy achi hey mager is men ham logon ko dekhna ho ga j=keh jab market down hoti hey to us waqt long term keiliey buy kar key rakh len is sey long time key baad seel kar den .

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is associate indicator iMACD, transfer it from web, and place it over four hours time-frame or larger
    so your trades are for future, and revel in the massive pips, conjointly you'll be able to use dinapoli proffered random on daily time-frame to trade.....

Senior Member themasters is an unknown quantity at this point themasters's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the long term is exactly the same with the intraday my friend and i think that the swing trader need a higher time frames and you wil; use exactly the same strategy that you are using in the scalping or the intraday

Member Heores is an unknown quantity at this point Heores's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lengthy lasting dealing best hai currency dealing me. Lengthy lasting ke liye hame everyday graph chart check karna padega. Aur long phrase dealing ke liye hame small lots use karna cahiye jaise - 0.05, aur hamesha focus on jyada rakhna cahiye. Lengthy lasting se hum log jyada earnings kama sakte hain.

Senior Member sampatkarasu is an unknown quantity at this point sampatkarasu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think is long term trading is good for the investors.it is a very good subjective

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 165 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open