+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 165 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2017-12-17   23:30
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader ap log term trading bhi ker skty hain es k liay apko chahiay k ap pass acha method bhi aur aur acha plan bhi ho agar ap k pass achi strategay hogi aur ap plan bhi acha hoga to ap phr log term trading ker skty hain ap es say earing bhi ker skty hain....

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It should be noted that a better strategy in terms of profits is the use of long-term trade, also not too risky. Long-term and short-term trading is called the time period of this trade or is opened accordingly to conduct long-term trading requires capital that is greater than short-term trading, and we must trade according to our system and the type of trade we are in. a few minutes. and I trade with several sets up. First, long-term trading. Second, trade terms Third, short-term trading. Short-term trading is applied to reach the center and long-term trade. during this approach I will use scalping to reach my plan to get cash for my wishes for a moment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, the difference lies in time, but also lies in the amount of profits in cans and long-term traders only need accounts that are monitored a few days later if they have real time so it takes a long time to reach distant targets. Long-term trading and short-term trading have the same risk, because this is the forex market, but the main difference from this trade is long-term trading which usually uses stop loss and takes greater profits than short-term trading. And long-term trading in my opinion is still it is difficult for me to apply in my trade, when selling at the highest price or buying at the lowest price is very flexible in my opinion, it may require high skills, also requires large equity also when prices touch a high or low back. so I want to listen first if I want to play where long-term positions are good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the long term is not expected to always close in one day like using the long run makes me impatient to wait for a close profit, I better take only 30 points but then you are looking for around 100 pips or more like If your intraday trading system you will not get benefit from a swap system, short-term trading can make you make bigger pips if you know how to do that, you can buy or sell the same day and take advantage of that step. and long-term trading means trading in large periods and short-term trading means trading in a short period of time so that it doesn't take too long to wait for a position than you have to focus on technical analysis and try to get some quick profits because it will increase your level of trust then Trade Monthly, for example. Trading is long because of that To win in long-term trading, we must have good information about fundamental analysis while short-term trading almost only requires technical analysis.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Conversely, long-term trading is an opportunity to get more pip than short time. 5 then a few hours later the price increases and I get a profit in a short time and If you use long term means you have big pips as your target so I guess it comes to trading day when you can find opportunities to trade up and trade just looking for 5 -10 pips in each trade after all for the same level of benefits really lives how we run it so that according to the plan and what we want, risks and other factors also influence our decisions because all of that is our decision. and for beginners, they don't have enough patience for long-term trading. It takes great practice and patience. So to do long-term trading you have to wait a long time, and you have to place trades on D1 or W1. Long-term trading is preferred by all expert traders.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Rading requires observation in a smaller period of time, so that the signal can come faster. If you trade long term, you open a position either BUY or SELL, then close that position after a month or more (sometimes a year) as long as you are in profit. for long-term trading requires more patience than that. But if you can't do it right it can backfire to your account. Don't forget to spread the bait. You have to wait for the rights too. And most of the time I don't like long-term trading. Bcoz did not allow him to sleep enough several times. Sometimes it's not even permitted to eat. So to get an easier life, I want to do short-term trading. Short-term trading can give you results quickly. But if you want to do long-term trading, you have to start long-term trading and forget about it. Which is impossible.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to burqa For This Useful Post:

goyang (2019-06-30)

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After a long analysis and also in a larger amount of capital, r, for the short term, it is more than the 5m to 4H Time Frame but and there are still some benefits that can be drawn. yes, there is no standardization for how long or short term, it depends on our pending that the order especially you are right this is the forex trading market and all traders must trade only according to the trading style used and also according to the available account balance. and I would think that the short term is for a period of f weeks and the long term is for months. If you trade long-term, you open a position either BUY or SELL, then close that position after one month or more (sometimes a year) as long as you profit rather than using a time frame may have a different impact in my opinion because you will see a candle pattern different and this will be your opportunity in every open position, the greater the time frame you use, the greater the profit or loss you will get.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to trump For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2019-08-17)

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    analysis and never trade signals provided by others because you cannot trust them and their reliability Second, medium-term trading Third, short-term trading. Short-term trading is applied to achieve medium and long-term trading. In this way I can use scalping to achieve my idea of ​​earning money is a question mark. You can consider the signal and compare it with your analysis and then form the basis and long-term or long-term trading strategy will give us more freedom. You will spend full without trading and more time to enjoy what is important for you second medium term trading Third, short-term trading. Short-term trading is applied to achieve medium and long-term trading if we want to play in long-term trading, does it need big money to maintain our MM and avoid losses

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think to trade the long-term basis you want to appear on a much larger time frame graph. If you want to carry for days, then you should check the four-hour chart and daily. Some individuals even check weekly charts to check directions. and the money management system is important for us to do because often the things we forget about details can be our weaknesses in the future so that many bad things will happen to us as beginner traders especially for me long-term trading is when someone holds positions for months. And short term is when you hold your position for a few minutes, intra-day is when your position lasts for a few ie short-term trading always gives you instant results and for long-term trading you have to wait for a long time, I think our trading strategy is always different in different time frames, surely our pip variations are directly related to the time frame, depending on you that the time frame you want to trade.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All of this said, I truly believe that long-term traders have far better opportunities to get success in trade and also in life because it helps us to make good profits and big income that is very beneficial for our lives but in long-term trading short we only study trade but it is not very profitable for us and it is safe to trade for a longer period of time, you will get far fewer fake signals on a longer time frame until if you are looking for a short term, then you are thinking of getting around 10-20 pips per trade as a profit target after all getting long analysis and also in a larger amount of capital I also agree with your opinion, it would be better if we do long-term trading, because we don't have to go to the computer continuously, so they can look after the kit a from emotions and greed when we trade.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    long eem ek achi strategy haii humain iss main se acha profit hasil ker sakty hain lakin iss min humin apni lot achi tyra sdet kerni chaya kun ka jab hum is smain apni lot set nhi krty hain toh huamin is main s ekuch b ahsuil nhi hota hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 165 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open