+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 165 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1650

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

Member eyeytry is an unknown quantity at this point eyeytry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the strongest warning to date, each of us will your long term Act 250, common in sports, as well as the pre-specified time frame may trade. Just look at the daily cost of operation with 250 EMA. When all investments, we can go in the candlestick and let each of our four weeks of order.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned prince420 is on a distinguished road prince420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nyc question bro stop loss trading mai buhat zarori hay , es liyay hamay hamesha trade stop loss k sath open karni cahiyay , agar hum small lot size sa trade kar rahay hay tu tab bi hamay stop loss zaror use krna pare ga thanku

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ketong is an unknown quantity at this point ketong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the long term trading risks are very small due to the longterm trading we're not glued to gain much money can actually charge our margin, so I think it is a long term investment, and it is a bit of a risk, but it's not the right way to earn lots of money

Junior Member abcdrf01 is an unknown quantity at this point abcdrf01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want a long time business. Use the test keeper in cash. [Counsel time frame D1 people perceive. If any size > 1 100 candles 20 pips, however, you can follow the candles, candles of all candles do not follow. Therefore the same detection.

Banned RGX is an unknown quantity at this point RGX's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's depend on trader strategies. Many traders like long term trading. Some of them like short term trading. If you have big capital then able to do long term trading. If you have small capital then can not do long term trading. it can prove harmful for you. I personally like short term trading. Because when market is moving then you can make profit in short period of time.

Member forceeee is an unknown quantity at this point forceeee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would like to be traded in the future and see that letter each time.
    I have not the time to describe the diagram
    Use a great process to understand how
    Depending on the procedure. And leave for 1-2 months

Banned matirmoina is an unknown quantity at this point matirmoina's Avatar
    Thanks
    Excuse me, Sir, Maine
    You want to increase the long heat only unit
    Together, you can some long Therm-strategy?
    Network of slow scalping strategy

Thank you all very much

Senior Member pagolk is an unknown quantity at this point pagolk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is an associate professor of nursing indicator imaged, transfer from the Web and insert it about four hours time frame or greater
    So your trade for the future, and the luxury of large seeds, you will be able to make use joint DiNapoli preferred to play randomly on a daily schedule ...

Senior Member shojolhossain001 is an unknown quantity at this point shojolhossain001's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think long time trading is good for getting big profit like double profit or more than that , but it is not suitable for all traders , for that you have to have big amount for trading.you also needs economical condition of the currency pairs countries where it will go , if your are sure and have clear idea than you can open trade for long time like for a week or more than that.i think it is very suitable for expert traders .

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai aapka matlab hai, ki low lot se trading kare, aur stop loss use na kare, taki market reversal hogi, to hum is tarah se trading kar sakte hai, bhai agar market bahut hi jayda negative gaya, agar 1000 pips negative gaya, to ye baat jaan lena, ki 1 year bhi lag sakta hai market ko reversal mein ya fir 2 year bhi lag sakta hai, tab tak aap market mein sirf ek hi order ke saath baithe rahenge? isliye main ye kahta hoon ki trading mein stop loss ka use kare.
    han bhai stop loss trading ma buhat jarori hay , es liyay hamay hamesha trade stop loss k sath open karni cahiyay , agar hum small lot size sa trade kar rahay hay tu tab bi hamay stop loss jaror use karna cahiyay .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 165 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open