+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 165 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1650

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

Senior Member da vinci is an unknown quantity at this point da vinci's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Use of the time frame may have a different impact in my opinion because you will see a different candle patterns and this will be your opportunity in every open position the greater the time frame you use the greater the profit or loss that you will get then it is needed to close our trade in the end of the day because we have to take rest then because it bring more profit then trading in long term but it is risky then trading in long term need to wait to catch your pips

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bokhsah is an unknown quantity at this point bokhsah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it was indeed a longterm trading is done first, because longterm it very safe and it does things to be done the first time and as traders we should be able to run with the spirit then all would be very nice and it is very important and as traders we should be able to run well then all would be good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If scalping is transaction just one canlde to open and close their order as for sure there is a swing trader who really like to let the profit run like to conduct long-term trade requires a larger capital than short-term trades and we have to make trades in accordance with our system and the type our trade short term can be hours or days long terms can be more that week upt to weeks but it depend how you calculate your profit as long or short term but for me i always use short term open and close my trades every one or tow days

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dcruze2013 View Post
    For long-term mean D1, W1 or even for the MN you can operate but for this type of trading must need to analyze the market very carefully. If market shows D1, W1 and MN is positive in Buy or Sell you must choose that first and then open your orders. It will be lengthy process and profit will come very slow. Best trading policy is H4 and D1.
    we can do an analysis on the daily / weekly candle. but to remain in the open position this timeframe kecil.dalam I more prefer to use the H4 timeframe. because this is a longterm trading. if using a smaller timeframe, I fear it becomes a little more tricky. H4 is a suitable timeframe for a swinger. If your connection is slow, this way you can do. so you do not need to monitor the trading conditions at any time your account
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It necessary when I want to get stable profit and stable return of investment and ter trade based on long term and suddenly price changes do we need to keep the trade on or we just execute to close the trade instead of then day trading for long term more then days as well for sure the different between long term and short term there is always a time consuming Also Long term trading does not need much time for trading but still can get same level of profit

Senior Member jibril is an unknown quantity at this point jibril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that trading longterm is the safest in trading and with our longterm will be run forex with quieter and safer and it was very nice and as traders we should be able to manage it properly and correctly then all would be very good indeed and we will be successful. and all because of us.

Banned kant is an unknown quantity at this point kant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dost long term trading ke liye do cheejon ki bahut awasyakta hoti hai ek bade fund ki kyonki market kaafi fluctuate karta hai aur jab aap long term trade lagayenge to aisa bhi ho sakta hai ki market 200 pips reverse mein jaaye fir aap ke trade ke direction mein iske liye fund ka bada hona bahut jaruri hai dusra market ka details knowledge hona chahiye taki aap advance mein market ko samajh saken as a newbie hamein short term trading hin karni chahiye.

Senior Member Qurret is an unknown quantity at this point Qurret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lonf term trading is business main wohi trader karty hai.jin kay pas is business main achi investment hoty hay.or un kay pas is business main saber hota hay.jo trader is business main long term trading kerna janta hay.wo is business main acha profit kama sakta hay.or is business main kamiyab trader ban sakta hay..

Member dcruze2013 is on a distinguished road dcruze2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For long-term mean D1, W1 or even for the MN you can operate but for this type of trading must need to analyze the market very carefully. If market shows D1, W1 and MN is positive in Buy or Sell you must choose that first and then open your orders. It will be lengthy process and profit will come very slow. Best trading policy is H4 and D1.

Senior Member Arbazkhan is an unknown quantity at this point Arbazkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Long term buht acha or profitable trade ha hume isko use karna chahiye or hume take profit buht rakhna chahiye kyon ke ye long term trade hoti ha is liye me to daily trade karta hon or macd indicator or ema indicator best ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 165 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open