+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 165 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1650

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

Senior Member megafx is an unknown quantity at this point megafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long term traders try to analyze the fundamental of a currency and then invest and after some days take their profit and it is more than scalpers earning rather than Actually which policy you will apply short term or long term it depends on your need so we have to make trades in accordance with our strategy and we can learn from our mistakes so we can have a more accurate analysis and has a better psychology like So for the new Forex trader short time Forex trading is better option

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member segawon is an unknown quantity at this point segawon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The short term trading maybe only hold a couple days and also can be open and close position within a couple hours There is a lot of type of short and long term trade as long you generate profit its should be okay that I do not trade long term forex in the forex market instead of But short term profit earn is better than long term profit because market always time up down for re but ket go for the breakout direction i use long term for weeks then i close cont wait more than weeks keep my trades open i like to get my profit fast

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you want to trade long term, you can use candle pattern formed on the daily timeframe, the risk is to be borne greater. but the reward that you will get comparable with that at your own risk. for entry should use the H4 timeframe, because it can minimize losses
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member afandi is on a distinguished road afandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If any one can do it i think one day he can see his own success then so we must have goos calculation to open entry and earn profit don't make it becomes balances because too many entry we open so it is needed to close our trade in the end of the day because we have to take rest then because it bring more profit then trading in long term but it is risky then trading in long term need to wait to catch your pips

Banned ayalayala is an unknown quantity at this point ayalayala's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is certainly the signal iMACD, obtain the item coming from web, along with stick it around four time period or maybe larger so that your trades will likely be intended for lasting, and enjoy this large pips, also you can work with dinapoli preffered stochastic about day-to-day period to be able to industry.

Member rokisinthiya is an unknown quantity at this point rokisinthiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There may be a good sign iMACD, get the item coming from world wide web, in addition to input it over 5 hrs time period or much larger simply put trades will likely be regarding long-term, and enjoy the particular major pips, you can even utilize dinapoli proffered stochastic upon daily time period to be able to deal..

Senior Member tenyom_dom is on a distinguished road tenyom_dom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Also Long term trading does not need much time for trading but still can get same level of profit then being a scalper day trader or swing trader as If you want to earn money then you have to spend on a long term forex trading as well short term trade always gives you instant results and for long term trade you have to wait for a long time i think our trading strategy is always different in different time frames definitely our pip variation is directly related to time frame it depends on you that in which time frame you desire to trade

Member Jethro is an unknown quantity at this point Jethro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do believe for you to industry a prolonged phrase schedule you have to look on the bigger time-schedule information. If you wish to store intended for days and nights, subsequently consider four hours as well as everyday information. A lot of people also take a look at every week information to view path.

Member Ali Raza is on a distinguished road Ali Raza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mein long therm trading hi profitable trading hy long therm trading krny k leye app k pas aik achi equity honi chahey jo app ko support kry orr app ka pas aik acha time bhe ho trading krny k leye agar app k pas aik acha time orr equity hy tu app aik achi trading kr skty hin orr acha profit earn kr skty hin.

Senior Member asadjan is an unknown quantity at this point asadjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long term ke liye hame daily graph chart check karna padega. Aur long term trading ke liye hame small lots use karna cahiye jaise - 0.05, aur hamesha target jyada rakhna cahiye. Long term se hum log jyada profits kama sakte hain. If you want to hold for days, then you should look at 4 hour and daily chart. Some people even look at weekly chart to see direction. this way I can use use scalping to reach my idea for getting money for my needs in short.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 165 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open