+ Reply to Thread
Page 395 of 477 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 393 394 395 396 397 405 445 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 4766

Thread: Manual trading - best trading strategy.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    mujh lagta hai kay dono he sayi hain aur sir good ea good vps jo hai woh needed hai aur manual trading jo hai woh good practice needed hai using good strategies to get result

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual trading is still better than using robot forex because it's more profitable than using robot forex. Besides, I am sure if
    good traders must be able to do manual trading. It's not wrong to use robot forex if you had enough knowledges to use it but
    many people who still learned on forex in the beginning but they use robot forex because they want to gain instant profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shero is an unknown quantity at this point shero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think manual trading is the best , I have been in forex market since three years and I dont hear about any robot can make regular gain , so we have to stay away from robots and trade manually

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    more efficient studying guide having a adult, self-confidence in addition to fulfillment with the results purchased are going to be value over having a robotic. advantages and disadvantages in order to its very own fulfillment due to the fact, in hoping by means of each of our.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vanigota View Post
    Manual trading is good trading strategy for trader. Trader can trade with their analysis and market sentiment. But ea dont know about current market condition. So i like to trade manually.
    That's right. Manual trading is still the best because we will take a look on market condition when we trade with manual trading.
    Robot forex will decide to open and close position from pattern of candlestick or from indicators so the decision is done with consideration
    from database in the past only.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saurabh View Post
    both are good sir for good ea good vps is needed and manual trading good practise is needed using good strategies to get results is needed
    One of its important property is, it give opportunity to work on demo as well as real account. Also its terms and rules are not so difficult compare to others. And there is no hidden deduction of you earning. So i will prefer Forex on others trading sites. More i will clear your mind that without effort and sincerity you couldn't achieve your success. More effort here not mean to trade more and more and you will earn more and more. Effort mean to work with sincerity and do not exceed your limit in trading, then you will earn a decent amount.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even though the manual for the purchase of our own time, nonetheless, have an edge because the manual obtain company experience with robots, yet we could not really obtain the experience. Revenue Guide is useful for all sorts associated with authorities, it is a widespread technique of exchanging.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    If manual strategy is done with various analysis undoubtedly it is the best strategy. Some people buy signals I think these signals are not always correct. If you buy signal, it may be a vital cause of your losses. So, my opinion is do various analysis before engaging any trading.

Member bedi is an unknown quantity at this point bedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hello927 View Post
    Many robots work for the traders and helps him to take care of their business in case of his temporary absence. But in my view totally depending upon the robots is very strange and risky one. Manual trade system is very good. One has to keep an eye on the business all the time and that time may lead to profit or loss depending upon the market.
    I still think we better use the manual just in karnakan robot that's not necessarily right pridiksi on market observations and analysis of indicators of the advice I would rather just manually

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many robots work for the traders and helps him to take care of their business in case of his temporary absence. But in my view totally depending upon the robots is very strange and risky one. Manual trade system is very good. One has to keep an eye on the business all the time and that time may lead to profit or loss depending upon the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 395 of 477 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 393 394 395 396 397 405 445 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)