+ Reply to Thread
Page 421 of 477 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 419 420 421 422 423 431 471 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 4766

Thread: Manual trading - best trading strategy.

Member over580 is an unknown quantity at this point over580's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only trading manual because I do not trust the machine at all. I know the math and the bits are effective but my mind tells me to keep away from the unatural thing and use only my feelings. It is working for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for one year i trade, I always make trades manually. I ever use ea help, but the results are not satisfactory. I just get a margin call. so, up to now is the best manual trading. provided we always discipline in the use of indicators, it will generate profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all right, brother. that's why I never trust a trading robot. looks good in the beginning. if we use it in a while, your account will be threatened by a margin call. I think is the best manual trading. we can control the emotions, greed and money management

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robot does not have feelings. he acted only comply with a predetermined rule. regardless of whether the capital used is safe or not. if the trade manually, we can estimate whether our capital is still safe or not.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nurhidayah View Post
    in knowing and understanding of the robot is moving, in fact rather the way we look at every possible opportunity we can get from every transaction that we conducted and do not depend on the rules that are sometimes less than pleasant for we can feel the benefits of trading strategies with a robot or a manual
    in using the robot for trading, we know that the base of the robot is making trading strategies that were previously done manually. when the strategy has been tested manually could produce a good profit by the number.
    then the strategy is then poured into a robot.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, is the best manual trading. we learn to control our emotions. with more discipline, I am sure I can make a consistent profit. if you want to use the EA as a tool, it's better to learn manual first.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but, the robot does not have feelings and emotions. they work with a predetermined rule. so, if our capital is insufficient and what was decided by the robot against the market, your account will be threatened.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Manual trading - best trading strategy
    I am totally agreed with you i think k manual trading sab sa achi trading hoti ha is liya trader ko chiye k woh manual trading pa dehan de na k kis awien sa robots aur signal servies pa jaye kiun k ma na bht si signal services ko azmaya ha lekin koi b signal service mujhe achi nai lagi is liye ma to sab ko manual trading hi ki salah deta hn aur khud b ab manual hi krta hn.

Junior Member annasawan is an unknown quantity at this point annasawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    As my point of view, i think manual trading is the best trading strategy. As i have saw many people losing money with EA, signal, etc

What you think about this?
    according to my point of view i think that manual trading is best , it gives us a lot of experience in the market environment and also develop our qualities in this field , but if you have experience of 3 or 4 years by manually then you can do with a good EA , first check that EA at demo if that is good for you then do real

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual trading can not be called a strategy it is just a way to trade. Some trade with robots or EA or invest with PAMM accounts. I admit manual trading is the most challenging and exciting way of trading than all the kinds of trading I mentioned here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 421 of 477 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 419 420 421 422 423 431 471 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)