+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 270 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Demo Account V/S Demo contest.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo accounts have a trading system, but these are traders from these traders, and I work as part of the market, because traders are market leaders, it has many things to talk about, because traders send me time to do my work ... I have business which can show how much I have to do in trading on Forex trading and if I want to do a lot of money, then I will show you real trading on the field, I will spend your money on your business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see some experienced traders working hard in demo contests to make big money by winning contests. For normal traders, waste time if he tries to contest the demo and I think the two links are the same on the MT4 platform ... Because, we want to register separately for the demo contest on the Instaforex site. So, we can open an account on any link to do a demo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo account ko hee mai ek acha samjta account hu jis mai application kuch sekh sakte hi contest demo mai app achi trade kam because the prize wins tuh huh par learning application kuch nai kar payo ge es lay the application ko demo contest please follow because chahi aa the application of fer achi trading kar payo loss ge as payo ge bai and demo account is the best way to avoid being surprised in the development of operations. However, when you participate in a competition, you can run an aggressive strategy to achieve higher results. The big opportunity of a demo account is the practice of unlimited fees for investors.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo accounts are for training purposes and when you feel that you are trained enough to start trading on a real account and only in this way you will be able to trade properly and get profits in the form of money, and you will come a good trader and expert and make sure that your profits will never disappear and you will get them at your doorstep and you will be happy and relaxed. and in forex trading, I really assume that trading demo accounts is the best way to learn Forex trading and improve rather than participate in Demo contest accounts. I never spent time with this demo contest because I felt there was a lot to learn and improve from my direct trade rather than wasting time there.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experimental work on accounts in competition is like working on a real account so I would advise all beginners in the forex market to learn and participate in competitions to improve their experience in trading on the forex market and the demo account or mahanat he karte ho app or sir sirf application or sirf sekhya hota hi real lekin main demo contest mai sekhte application or trade the jetett ho main application to the application ko us b mil jata hai gift or happy hote application ho

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I believe that even though I have never used an account always using a standard cent account from the beginning when the demo was long I didn't use it to train the new system because I thought the course was straightforward to practice on a real account and I like your trading style. learning to trade on the cent account is good and so far I have done it too. i this is better than a demo account.

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friends
    demo account aur demo contest mn bhot farq hi demo account forex trader mn new users k lye hi aur demo contest forex mn tujrba kar aur intelgennt k lye demo contest hi

Banned Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,406 Times in 7,274 Posts
    demo account for learning forex...new trader & some expert test their Trading Strategies in demo account
    but when demo use for conteset, every trader want to make money very fast....they forgot all rules they just trade and the main aim win the contest...

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi agr huma deemo pr work karna hai tu hum demo pr bhe asani say hum work kar ka acha profit earn kar sakhta hai us leay huma cheya ka sahi work bhe hum sirf forex ma kama sakhta hai

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo contest mai tuh trader bas bina technical analysis keye hee trade karte hai but demo account sab se best hai agar app ek achi trading karna chahte hai fer app ko demo account par apna kuch time spent karna chahi aa tabi app demo account mai perfect ho kar es kam mai real account mai kuch acha kar paye ge bai saab ji

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 270 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)