+ Reply to Thread
Page 245 of 270 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 2696

Thread: Demo Account V/S Demo contest.

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me my story in the Forex is that after I started having foreign exchange from the beginning and I have not used the account cents friend because honestly I do not understand at that time or a standard account that I tend to do is to study the analysis with any account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think each and every trader remains as a student no matter how experienced he becomes and Its too hard to win a demo contest as you have to grow the account 8 to 10 times within a week.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother i used demo account for my practice.and i learnt many things from my demo account trading.i don't know anything about demo context account....i have no idea about demo account context

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think demo contest is not for learning. Because that is contest area and every expert trader are participate on that contest. So if you want to learn something then you can choose demo account. And if you want to participate on demo contest then you need to wait until expertness.

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used demo trading account for practice and build trading skills but I dont know about demo context account and how we can get demo context account or how to use it please tell me about this account briefly I will try it

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Consistent profit is the basic need of every trader and all of us are here in forex to get some extra income so that we can enjoy vacations with our families. $10 is really a very good amount of profit if we can get it as a profit daily.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amit View Post
    it uses only a demo account to test the strategy. not more. so that excessive use of the lot is not a problem. if we want to study psychology of trading, it is better to use real account. small capital is not a problem.
    while demo trading account no psychological training, but with the demo account, we can use it to help us in the learning process. so we do not feel worried when they want to do the exercises. when we're ready, then we can make trades on real account.

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo account aur demo contest dono account bhohat faydedar sabit ho sakte hai kyuki demo account ka use karke apan basic knowledge prapt kar sakte hai aur demo contest me to practice ke sath sath price kama sakte hai

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it uses only a demo account to test the strategy. not more. so that excessive use of the lot is not a problem. if we want to study psychology of trading, it is better to use real account. small capital is not a problem.

Junior Member mahmodeid is an unknown quantity at this point mahmodeid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo Account V/S Demo context

i will tell you some thing in demo contest we feel the like real accounts because you can lose but in demo account you can lose no thing .... so you feelling be well in demo ACCOUNT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 245 of 270 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)