+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 270 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2696

Thread: Demo Account V/S Demo contest.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The demo account in general has just one basic thing, it could be used to learn without risks. In comparison with the demo contests, its very obvious that a trader should use them for their various purposes.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member themasters is an unknown quantity at this point themasters's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i think that the twice can be good and the twice can be really usefull to the tarder in his career life my friend

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    Demo contests are for competitors in forex, and the whole process of the contests, is all about learning to improve, but then attached to a prices to ensure more seriousness and emotions. Everything still ends up in a demo accounts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo account or demo contest have it own use for our trading practice
    in demo contest you can practice and learn how to controle emotion because in contest we have emotion that we want to be a winner and this you will not get on demo account
    in demo account you can practice your strategy and try it on many kind of market type
    so take both of it demo contest and demo account thats good for you to practice

Banned nonsenopra is an unknown quantity at this point nonsenopra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    This 2 account have big difference that people should understand.

In demo account, we try to do trade with small lot size and try to learn from that so we can do same in real account.

But in demo context, we always open big lot size to double money in some hours and to come in top 5 or 10. So i think we should not learn anything from demo context except doing gambling.

What do you think about this?
    before you even put a coin into the real account that you are thinking of opening with instaforex open first a demo account and make sure that you can return a profit on that account , Technically there is no difference just the value in the real account is real money there is psychological changes during trading in account depending on fear of loss

Member safifx is an unknown quantity at this point safifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me expericen i also sya when i am newtrader the praticpate in sem dmeo contest adn trully sayyin after lossing in demo . i can learn any thng becaue that tiem i tried to win price and as a result because contest edn i lost all of my money

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sangam View Post
    Demo account se ham log trading ko seekh lete hain. lekin uske baad me jab ham log Demo contests me part lete hain tab hamko asli trading ke bare me jankaari hoti hai aur ham log acche tardes se dekh sakte hain wo kaise trades karte hain.

Demo contests bahut fayde dete hain
    haan demo contest se achcha fayda milta hai, hum achchi trading karke prize to jeet sakte hai, lekin uske saath mein humara kafi confidence level bhi badta hai, demo contest ek dum free hota hai, koi bhi participate le sakta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel the demo account is mostly used for learning the methods of forex trading as well as for testing the strategies. the aim of demo contest often to improve the trading abilities of traders to make sure that they'll best utilize their abilities to purchase a prize. the demo contests are necessary for healthy competition among traders.
    Hardwork Make You Profit, Alat Pertanian

Banned sturdy is an unknown quantity at this point sturdy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rebod View Post
    i also say when i am new bie then participate in some demo contest and trully afing after in lossing demo . i cna learn any thing thai it tried to win price but contest end i lost all of my money . so i thiink demo contest do not given any thing to newbie.

absolutely, Demo account is should for beginner. beginner should to practicing in demo account before real account. because Demo context is a waste for account as he to getting double or triple his balance in few hours to gain some prize and he could not do that . only experienced a person could doing that .

Banned rebod is an unknown quantity at this point rebod's Avatar
    Thanks
    i also say when i am new bie then participate in some demo contest and trully afing after in lossing demo . i cna learn any thing thai it tried to win price but contest end i lost all of my money . so i thiink demo contest do not given any thing to newbie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 270 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)