+ Reply to Thread
Page 667 of 706 FirstFirst ... 167 567 617 657 665 666 667 668 669 677 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,670 of 7052

Thread: Kya aap trade karte hai ya phir bet?

Banned Nusrat is an unknown quantity at this point Nusrat's Avatar
    Thanks
    I try to trade in this market because this is the best process of making money, if any trader want to trade as bet then they any time fall in big loss because this market price can go through in any direction because it is that time trader do not have proper knowledge about this market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned KOULL12 is an unknown quantity at this point KOULL12's Avatar
    Thanks
    i want to be prepare for all sort of condition in market and this is what traders think and gamblers just do not care of that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never do bet coz this is too much risky and need full of luck ..there is a way of option trading gin instaforex but i never used that ..it's full of gambling tendency ..i believe in my strategy and my own analysis so betting is not an option for me

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joru View Post
    When we say if you trade or bet it means if you perform your trades based on any analysis or study or you just trade in any direction you feel like without any analysis or calculations.
    yes. if we take informed decision we are not betting at all and so we must depend on the analysis.
    the better we analyze the market the better the result will become. this is the main thing in forex.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we say if you trade or bet it means if you perform your trades based on any analysis or study or you just trade in any direction you feel like without any analysis or calculations.

Banned naveedkhan is an unknown quantity at this point naveedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    is mi to koye poochni wali bath nahe, mai siruf trading kartha hon, han yi be sach hai ki shoro shoro mai aksar aisa lagtha tha ki mi siruf luck pi chaltha hon laken abe mi kafe comfortable hon apni trading style si.

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes emotions are which Drive you so you Bet But when your knowledge takes charge then Trading takes place.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    best measure when I righteous enterd in forex marketplace then I do exclusive gambling regularize then I conceive that this is virtuous a betting , there is no way to acquire it. but now I create that this is a unpolluted concern, and I fair do switch not bet in that abstraction. I am a sublimate merchandiser now.

Senior Member mokku is on a distinguished road mokku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai ye nehi janti hu kia mai ek trader hu ya nai.lekin mai always kousis karti hu ki mere demag ko kam per laganeke.trader hone ke liye to bohot experience ki jorurot hai.avi vi mai sochti hu ki may forex per naye hu.but i always hate bet in forex trading.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    wasa tu may sirf trade karta hun bet nhi karta hun agar mujh bet karni ho tu may forex may kion karon dosari cheezain bohut hai bet kay liya forex may tu sirf trading he achi lagti hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 667 of 706 FirstFirst ... 167 567 617 657 665 666 667 668 669 677 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)