+ Reply to Thread
Page 687 of 706 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 685 686 687 688 689 697 ... LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,870 of 7052

Thread: Kya aap trade karte hai ya phir bet?

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai abhi trade me naya hun to main bet karta hun par sikh jane ke baad to trade hi karunga aur sath me ise full time karunga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Mehak is on a distinguished road Mehak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar humy trade ma a hi ga hain to humay I think so humay sahi tarhan say study ker hi lena chahiya bettinig ka to koi faida mjhay khas nazar nhi atta...sirf luck hi chalti ha us ma to...but better trading k liyay to knowlege hona zaroori hota ha...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do trade I dont like bet. Forex trading is risky but bet is bet more risky then trading. You can trade and earn profit easily if you able to analyze market position correctly and quickly.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading is best option than betting (options) in the sence that you will able to manage your balance your way while in betting what happens if you place option for certain time then if it in your direction then you will get 85% profit from it and if not then you loss 90-100% from your balace that you have bet.

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    I trade, I not bet. Betting is not making an analysis before you open a trade. This is the same thing as gambling. Any trader that gambles or bets is sure to make more losses than profits. Learning to trade is the best way to survive and make success in the forex market.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right but there are many people who trades in the option market. It may be helpful if you are able to learn the forex charts very smartly. Just you have to place an order where the pair will move that will require great effort.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade in the forex rather than the bet as if we bet the pair then we can get good profit but if we lose then we can lose whole betted amount from our account. So i like to trade on the forex pairs and make profits from it.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good knowledge of Right entry exit and exit point is needed...if we are doing bet then its not possible to make higher earning because ,,and while trading is all about analysis and strategy...

Member nirale is an unknown quantity at this point nirale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always depend analyse the market before making an entry into trade, i even depend on parameters to give me the exact time to make entry points, betting is not an option in forex at all and if anyone preffers it then he is goin to loss

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    man there is no point in just betting . we only except that we get lucky every time we trade , but when we trade its something different it's a great skill that not many have mastered . and for obvious reasons betting wont bring us profit in a constant basis , while if you trade and become a good trader then you might be able to make a good profit consistently through it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 687 of 706 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 685 686 687 688 689 697 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)