+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: no loss with this ea

Banned sweet786 is an unknown quantity at this point sweet786's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is good first congratulation to earning at Forex you use a good ea for earning at the Forex and thanks for sharing of your profit detail we shall try to use this ea and will try to earn by follow your method.................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    as i see in the graphic the profit is enormous and their is no any loss any more. your result is unbelievable. but the cost of the EA 200usd is big for many trader. especially for the newbie who have only small money to invest in forex. if we spend it to get the EA then we have noting to invest. but we need the EA more than the expert one. think about to share it in forum for free.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA is an unknown quantity at this point GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ss123 View Post
    see live proof here with real money and real account

forex-swiss.com and download terminal

login : 4096

password : $1million

its cost is $200 if anybody want mail me vip_forex@yahoo.com

amazing,, good for ypu budy...

Senior Member a555 is an unknown quantity at this point a555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is good first congratulation to earning at forex you use a good ea for earning at the forex and thanks for sharing of your profit detail we shall try to use this ea and will try to earn by follow your method this is unique thing you tell us for making our trade good

Senior Member ramosadams is an unknown quantity at this point ramosadams's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i read much about robot for auto trading and earn money and i see on ur proof sucess is 100% i dont belive this , and why people share a robot can earn from it much , i think you dont need to sell it with 200$ if you are a millionnaire we know anyone can create a fake proof but the best way i think to share a trial version we try it if really helpful i ready to buy it .

Banned moomin is on a distinguished road moomin's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is good trading and having very good earning i am not astonished to see this because many of trader are trading well by using there own policies and management but not using any EA please define the EA clearly

Senior Member ahmadkpr is an unknown quantity at this point ahmadkpr's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex always advice you to in forx business to improve all skills for forex online trading money market so my parsonal opinion you correct advoice to the loss.

Banned Mahmood ul hassan is on a distinguished road Mahmood ul hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    EA ka use kabhi bhi nahi kiya lakin aapka tatal dekh ker lagta ha -earning ka behtree methed ha - kiya ye bare account yani jo 5000 dollor ka ho kiya us main bhi utnta hi kamyab ha jitna ke small me

Senior Member awais123 is an unknown quantity at this point awais123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je han merey kiyal sey hum koi beh bussnis kar liyten hai us main loos toh hota he rehta hai aur aagar hum forex main dil laga kar kam karen ge toh hamein koi loos nahein hoga

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may nay ea k bary k side open ki thi ab tak may is may trading nai kar rah ab may is may trading kar k dheko gay or mary zyada experience hy is liye may trading manul say karta tha or agar mary kam ea karta hy to may apna free time ko save kar sakta ho aik or acha knowledge gain karo gay

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)