+ Reply to Thread
Page 339 of 440 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 349 389 439 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 4391

Thread: Forex trader hero ya zero??

Banned raihanuiu is on a distinguished road raihanuiu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is difficult business for every trader. But it is the good earning way from online. We are expert then easily we can earn from forex business. But here is not fun. Many come for interested but not stay with long time in forex. And some body are playing for some time and go back. It feels that it is the jocks. Yea it can be from zero to hero and also can be hero to zero for not understanding.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a hero not even zero right now.. I am staying on the middle of it.. Because I was only a loser in my previous days but now I am earning a little bit.. but its not much big to be mentioned.. But I am happy with it.. because I know that I improved a lot.. And making money from this market is just a matter of time now.. If I can just continue my study then I will achieve that goal in my life..
    Searching Myself...

Senior Member huda is on a distinguished road huda's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think the different between hero and zero is just the matter how they implement discipline. all forex hero that i have seen is very discipline and logic person. and many people that still struggle in forex most of them sometimes to emotional including me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned okash is on a distinguished road okash's Avatar
    Thanks
    want to be a hero in this business, I think the key is only miraculous ie: has good analytical,, have good money management, and have a good psychology, the three things that are very basic for the master to be a hero

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very important that what you have achieved at the end of your forex trading. I think if you are trading well, then you will get definitely good results from forex trading. I hope you understand my words and trade well.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray kheyal me agar yeh greed na kreen to yeh hero ban sakty hen ku k greed p control karna bohat jarori hy forex me is k baghair ap ko loss me chaly jaty hen bohat sy log isko as a gamble use karty hen aisa krna khud ko loss me dalny k liye kafi hy.

Senior Member ex22 is an unknown quantity at this point ex22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think he's going to become hero if he understand every thing and turn into succeful trade everyone all over him adhere to him for making some profits, when he fails then he'll become zero.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedi View Post
    Forex is like any othor job. it requires learning and practicing.Like any other job it will hard in the beginning it is hard,but sooner you will get used to it.Others say this is a very easy way to learn money. You don't do any physical work for this trading. If you know the forex trading tricks, you will win easy.
    we may not have a development in this business if we do not learn and practice the trade because of this trade practice that would later make a trade we will have a development that could make us better and will have the skills to move forward

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 5starsabuj View Post
    To trading to a Forex marketing is very important and very sensitive-
    It can be a person more reach more over it can be him to turn into a poor man.
    If a person do not start properly he can be face with danger or face with lose .
    If any person can be start with confidently to collect more information.
    At first when he come in market he has confidence.
    On the other hand when he become mature he does as a lazy performer.
    I believe that every trader who feel they are losing trade and have a margin call, they feel that day or that's the worst time for them but we do not upset the other there is still time to make our trade better than the time to get a margin call

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shahinns View Post
    Friend I think it depends a lot on Luck and Knowledge. Would you plz tell me how to become hero for the first time? I am new in Forex would please give me some tips?
    Forex is like any othor job. it requires learning and practicing.Like any other job it will hard in the beginning it is hard,but sooner you will get used to it.Others say this is a very easy way to learn money. You don't do any physical work for this trading. If you know the forex trading tricks, you will win easy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 339 of 440 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 349 389 439 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)