+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 440 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 370 410 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 4391

Thread: Forex trader hero ya zero??

Banned jakir is an unknown quantity at this point jakir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every trader want to hero in Forex and i am also want to hero in Forex but it is so difficult in Forex. If i can use experience and good strategy on trading than one day i must be success and earn good profit in Forex and make me hero in Forex other wise Zero in Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxsentu is an unknown quantity at this point fxsentu's Avatar
    Thanks
    A trader can be both hero and zero. It depends on the quality of a trader. If a trader trade with knowledge of forex and the use strategies of forex trading he can earn much from the forex market. Thus he can be a hero in this business. On the other hand a trader can become zero from trading if he trades without forex knowledge and if he does know the uses of forex strategies the he would loss continuously. By this he would be zero in the forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nomz is an unknown quantity at this point nomz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    traders who are working on the principal that either become a hero or become a zero are the traders that are making huge risks in the trading. there have to be consistent trading so that we go a long way

Banned sajid is on a distinguished road sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Traders can be hero if he follow true signal and luck favor with him.
    But if luck not favor he fall in huge loss and to be zero.Forex business can be both Hero or Zero.

Happy Trading

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me hero ya zero jeyse koi baat nahi hay leken aagar forex me aap bina sikhe or koi galti karke bar bar loss karte hay tab aap hero to nahi kahlayenge. tab aap zero he kahlayenge. or jo acchi tarha trade karte hay or profit bhe karte hay wohe hero kahlate hay.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i want to become hero in my real life so have to become hero also in forex to earn some money and take a film but at present it is not so good for me and i am making mistakes again and again and losing so have to avoid it
    please vote for me if you like my post

7. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-01-30)

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    dosto yeh sahi hai ki trader 1 time par hero hota hai aur next time mai zero ban jata aisa kyu??

Why people becoming hero in first trade and then he become zero in next trade?
    wasa apna liya jo feel karta hun kay hero hai kay app learn karah sakta hain har aik cheez ko jo app ko kafi acha advantage day sakti hai aur app ko aik achi aur successful trader bana sakti hai kafi banda acha profit ko follow karna ki khosish karta hain lakin un kay hatho may zero he ayta hai.

Banned sajid is on a distinguished road sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex can make you hero to zero and zero to hero.It depends on traders luck.When i started trading than i failed to earn but now a days i earn a small profit and
    going to be hero.Maximum people want to hero in forex but people be zero.

Happy Trading

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Especially when a new trader entering this business they feel this is a tough business to be done, and they tend to be much defeat or loss. But with the strong persistence of the rise and the trader was able to understand how to run this business, until they finally become a successful trader.

Member guztan is an unknown quantity at this point guztan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I knew the people who are in trading business for long time and have much business but their business is going up and down every moment because it depends on the market. When market is on its bloom then you are going at top, but when it going down your graph is also going down. So, in forex business you have to be ready all the time for facing both conditions hero or zero.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 440 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 370 410 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)