+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 440 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 422 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 4391

Thread: Forex trader hero ya zero??

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah if we correctly follow the rules and properly analyze the market before opening a trade and gain steady profits everyday than we will be successful in a short time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Along with analysis we must develop our psychology and keep emotions out of our trading so that the factors like greed and feelings do not hinder in our trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtainu View Post
    trader will be hero or zero , it also depend on his trade,
    if trader analyse about market and then start trade she may become hero.
    other wise without knowing market trend it is too risky to trade.
    there is a chance to became zero.
    all at the start of not knowing to knowing, from zero to one hundred is something that can step in to say his drai learn basic to be an expert or professional,to be a hundred it could take years

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shoaib View Post
    Forex trade gives the chance to all to be a hero.anybody can go from hero to zero or zero to hero depending on how we trade, how confident we are and how emotional we get.we have to be careful in trade.
    I would say I am very much zero without forex trading and after forex I tried hard for success and after some success I really feel I am a hero and forex is the best place for to earn money and I have long term plan to become full time trader.

Junior Member Marcs is an unknown quantity at this point Marcs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that forex market one good decision make the hero( when feeling proud) and one bad decision make you zero at next moment.but this huge risk can be minimized with money management techniques....

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    dosto yeh sahi hai ki trader 1 time par hero hota hai aur next time mai zero ban jata aisa kyu??

Why people becoming hero in first trade and then he become zero in next trade?
    forex trading hero be ha or zero be ha. ayia ab hum mil kar is ka taziZa karta han wo is tra ka ap ka ager din laucy ha to ap zero sa hero ban janya ga or ager bad luck ha to ap zero ha hero honnn ga forex trading achi site aur profite deyna wali company ha forex trading best is the best way

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my point of view, if a trader wants to be a hero in the forex market he should be making profits in almost every trade, and most traders out there will follow him of course.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading karte waqt jo trader hero rahta hain tab wo jyada herogiri karke apne trades badhate chale jata hain isliye wo zero ban jata hain. FOREX naam ka villan kabhi bhi entry mar kar usko zero bana deta hain. Agar hero thande dimag se kaam kare to wo hero hi rahega. Usse koi zero nahi bana sakta.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trader hero jab kahlayega jab wo apna pura study karke trade place karega aur decent profit kamayega. Zero jo hogo jo padhai na karke kuch bhi trade place karke thoda kamayega aur sara thodi der badd lose kar dega.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me looking at last 3 months performance I really feel I am a hero and if I had a good enough capital as some other people have in their businesses then I could have got more than those people and I am really proud to be trader and still improving and want to be one of the great trader in future,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 440 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 422 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)