+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 398 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aapko lagta hai forex 1 ache option hai collage student k liye ???

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is the best choice for them as a part-time business where many people do this job. The forex market is open 24 hours a day and 5 days a week so it can be done if there is time and does not waste time studying it. this is a place to develop talent in online business and make a good career, but to know it is very risky so always be careful. Forex is a very good business for everyone and it's even better for Studnets. It really gives them currency-related knowledge from various countries and is the main source of earning money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I fully agree with you and the great advantage of students that when they trade long before entering any profession other than their experience that a grower has a very high level and if they see too big a choice for him to trade on forex than I think will be a good choice when there are so many opportunities in forex Markets !!
    Forex they have been very successful in it. a good choice for them to get extra pocket money there are many brokers who give free bonuses they can even try it if they get a profit then they can pull it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to konspirasi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han..college students ke liye forex 1 acha option h lekin unko bhi 1l imit me rehke invest karna chahaiye kyunki unke paas apna aur koi source of income nahi hota..
    uneh sirf utna invest karna chahiaye jitna wo log haarne ke liye afford kar sakte ho..
    aur college students ko group me account khulna chahaiye taki studies ko divide karke ache decision le sake

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FA148P For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-08-31), FM1881 (2018-08-26), FM2127 (2018-08-31), PAK786 (2018-08-26), SA148P (2018-08-26), Trump (2018-08-25), Unregistered (2)

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    besides learning if students can manage tasks easily and they have the ability to share their time well in studies, family, sports and work then they have to start, there is no obstacle in it, it is a way to get a number and support the family in financial terms and that is a good approach in my opinion.
    Their family can afford to be able to do it as a part-time job and they, too, can pay there by myself there, making pocket money whether we can't, foreign exchange and you will be able to help many students.

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt it's good in many ways because I'm a student and I know that students need money for their needs and to buy notes, books, etc ... forex is also good because it gives you the opportunity to gain experience and support their parents too.
    a good choice for them to get extra pocket money because if a student starts trading I am pretty sure his mind will concentrate more on trading than his studies. I'm still a student and I'm trading forex. So forex is a good part-time job, we cannot say that this is not good for students.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I am also a student. We cannot say that this is not good for students but along with analyzing partners they also have to study well and not give much time to trade. Like I do I use short-term strategies and also learn well unless they will ruin their careers really !! and forex aik bohat he behtareen choice hi college will be student k liye because iske zariye wo apna = i monthly pocket money nona sati time profit get kar sakta hai aur phir apni zaroriyat poori kar hi hi tou just imagined using forex lazmi use because chaeye kyu k yeh uske liye faisde mand hoga.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    College students ke lie sb se important he in ki study. Kiunke aj kal competition ka door he.hr koi aik dosre se age nikalne ki koshish kr raha he.is students ko chahye pehle apni study complete Karen.phir chahye forex mien a jayn.agr students apni study ke kharche offord ni kr skta tu Wo bhale a jay.kiunke forex mien part time job kr ke achi earning ki ja skti he.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I believe that Forex is a great option to earn an income. We can make dough life by trading on Forex. Students can cover the cost of their hands by trading on Forex. They can also support their families by earning money on Forex. and there is nothing wrong with a student who plunges into the world of commerce as far as I know. I believe it's all about making money, and of course, the reason why we study in school is to create a foundation for making money. My advice is just that, students should not let forex trading occupy all the time. Learning is very important.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never thought forex trading is for college students because I think we need to do big deals in the forex market and I think the students do not have enough time to do forex because they need to do the first study and then I think after finishing them learn they can join the market forex. and Forex is an International business where currency plays an important role. Here because it is international so everyone from different sectors can join and produce. Particularly good for students who want to get a little cash from forex. This will help them build a decision-making strategy,

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everybody can trade in these bussines if you are a student then you can trade using mobile tradin g it is more fexible than you are in front of computer so i think bussines is perfect for everybody and you are very correct that it would be very difficult to withdraw from forex . But a student can start trading on a demo account just so he will gain knowledge about the trade and when he joins the job then he can deposit some money and trade on it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 398 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)