+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 398 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aapko lagta hai forex 1 ache option hai collage student k liye ???

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally my dear, for me I also consider that forex can be a choice can be a very obstacle for you and your studies. I think students should not come to the forex market, this is very risky and full business temporarily. But if you have a very good understanding in the forex market then you can make some part time work but you need to keep in mind you shouldn't interfere with your studies. and well actually, in general I think that a student can take this trading business as a part-time trading business and they should study the trade business in addition to their studies and then they can make money for their study fees and pocket expenses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel a student should be involved in the forex world, especially if he is an economics or finance student. There are no restrictions for others too. Just imagine if we start trading forex in our campus life, it will prove a good source of additional income in the future. and I do not recommend forex trading for students because forex is like an addiction and if someone starts trading forex it is very difficult for him to leave. I am afraid that students can leave studies for forex as soon as they are involved in forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not recommend forex trading for students because forex is like an addiction and if someone starts trading forex it is very difficult for him to leave. I am afraid that students can leave studies for forex as soon as they are involved in forex trading. and I feel a student should be involved in the forex world, especially if he is an economics or finance student. There are no restrictions for others too. Just imagine if we start trading forex in our campus life, it will prove a good source of additional income in the future

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It might be good in the sense that by the time they finish their education they will be mature enough to carry out real forex trading, but simultaneously too much time and money if they spend may not be good for their education and direct obligations. and Experimental it is said that if you will return money then you will leave everything and you will try to get money and only money. and if students will come it will be difficult for them to return to trade.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It might be good in the sense that by the time they finish their education they will be mature enough to carry out real forex trading, but simultaneously too much time and money if they spend may not be good for their education and direct obligations. and Experimental it is said that if you will return money then you will leave everything and you will try to get money and only money. and if students will come it will be difficult for them to return to trade.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear I think there is no double that I don't recommend forex trading for students because forex is like an addiction and if someone starts trading forex it is very difficult for him to leave it. I am afraid that students can leave studies for forex as soon as they are involved in forex trading. and a student can gain success in forex trading and can make good money too, but for that we all need to study this trading business because this is the most risky business and we must give time too.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear I think there is no double that forex is the best choice for everyone. Anyone who wants to join their forex can, there is no limit to joining forex. If a student feels he has the necessary skills and skills and wants to take forex trading as a profession in the near future then why not? He can start learning about forex on a part-time basis and gain more and more knowledge so he is ready when the time comes.

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it would be a good choice for students who have 1 or 2 hours every day and are looking for part-time income. This is because it is a reliable source of income and therefore we also have the ability to generate profits for a long time. and besides, they can learn and practice very well and because they have no burden in their minds ... i think, this is the right time to learn forex very well so that they can become masters in the future

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The choice of foreign currencies for students kia lia what is pocketmoney or isko badh kia lia sikhne lia ... but lia lia sbse an important part of school life mai study..study complete because of badh hi student ko money k bary mai sochna chaiye. agr wo is mai kam kar rahe's business to the esy sikhe bus or apni trading power because the accha is due ... and if you buy more money, choose forex and choose other options for students, so you can find the kart you want, so that You can find the kart you want to use, or if you want to choose to do it.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g haan bro main khud b collage student hoon aur ya yai best hai main har time forex ani karta hoon main jub free hota ho tub main forex main trading karta hoo aur apni study k time study major karta ho aur main chata ho main acha tarder Forex trading ban is the main life as part of business time to join Karo so that the main Forex Learning Group is Koon Hoon. And of course students can learn this trading business in the world and I think the trading business if for all and if we can learn this trading business then we can easily get success in the trading business easily. traders need a good understanding of the current market situation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 398 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)