+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 398 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 376 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3976

Thread: Kya aapko lagta hai forex 1 ache option hai collage student k liye ???

Senior Member binoy02 is an unknown quantity at this point binoy02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course forex trading college student ke liye ek accha option he but eiye college student ke liye khatarnak vi ho sakta he.agar college student forex ka besumar profit ka lalach lag jaye to o apna parhai chodh kar sirf forex trading karna chahenge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saqlain is an unknown quantity at this point saqlain's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes bro i agree with you and i think that it is the first and the best business where the student do the job and make the better career from here i am also a college student and i do this business and make the better career in this business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mirzag is an unknown quantity at this point mirzag's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes bro i agree with you and i think that it is the first and the best business option for the college student and i am also the college student and i do this job and make the better career in the business field and here i make my abilities best in the business and it is the best way to earn the money

Member s.saha is an unknown quantity at this point s.saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course forex is a great option for them to manage their pocket allowance. as forex market remains 24 hour open, so they don't need spend time here in their class time. they can work here according to their own comfort. they just need some times for technical analysis, i think it won't take more than 1/2 hours per day. As there is stop loss and take profit option so they don't need spend hours after hour for closing the trade.

Senior Member abdul is an unknown quantity at this point abdul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    collage student k ley forex 1 buhat hi big oppertunity hai forex market or wo is se easily join ker sekty hain part time men is ley wo is men trading ker k apny ley zyada profit earn ker sekty hain or apny expences pory ker sekty hain.

Member manav14386 is on a distinguished road manav14386's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex ek achha option hai students ke liye..student apne khaali time mein forex ko apna ek subject samajh sakta hai jo future mein uske bahut kaam asakta hai..

Junior Member adiba is an unknown quantity at this point adiba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course Forex trading is very good option for college students . Forex is very suitable and profitable business for all student , i know this surely because i am also college student . I am doing Forex trading and very happy with this business .

Member bisma is an unknown quantity at this point bisma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    forex students ke liye acha ni bahut acha hai..
    wo forex se part time paisaa kamaa skte he. or forex 24 ghanta chale waala market he to jab bi collage se time mile trading kr skta hai.
    yes bro i like it to say that the college students should must be join this because in 24 hours thy were free for some hours and in this hours if thy will work here thy can able to make his own pocket money for all the month and thy can got as much information and it is best for them students who are relate with this course

Member okikernia is an unknown quantity at this point okikernia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex college kay students kay liay bohat acha option hai . ager wo study kay sath forex trading kerain gay to apnay kherchay forex say nikal sktay hain or sath sath is ka acha experience bhi milta rahay ga un ko jo inkay liay future main kafi acha rahay ga

Senior Member mrmax is an unknown quantity at this point mrmax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je collage students ke liy aik achi option hai ye wo apny free time main forex trading kar ke achi income bana sakty hain kion ke is kam main kafi profit hai is main hum thori se mehnat kar ke achi income bana sakty hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 398 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 376 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)