+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 269 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapko kabhi pata chaltha hai ki aap abhi ready ho real forex trading k liye??

Member nomanraza74 will become famous soon enough nomanraza74's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab hum demo account pe practice karte hain to hum ko is me zeyada se zeyada faida hota hai phir hum jab live trading karna chahte hian to hum ko dekhna hota hai ke hamari demo trading kitni accurate sabit hoti hai is liye agar hamari trade 90 percent tak accurate hia to hum live trading kar sakte hain otherwise hum ko demo account me mazeed mehnat ki zaroorat hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its technical analysis is very easy and fundamental as a beginner and if give some technical analysis success,
    then think better to trade real as I think it can give more concentration but I think as a good newbie
    to start with lower capital better for trading account micro or sen. I have read many articles about forex.
    A beautiful day relatively far showed me how to do forex trading in mt4 and then I decided my business
    and I opened a small account and started the journey to success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to trade in a trade and trade with us in a strategic way, then we
    will be able to do the same for you as soon as possible for a long time, and we will
    be able to join our team for the top 10 or 1 month. Aty ho ho apo live acount
    mai trading aan bhi bhi aan bhi aur mazeed mehnat ki zarooat hoga

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe is absolutely correct that when a broker has the capacity to help make consistent
    in addition to frequent income in a test bank account and to actually learn his
    or her exchanging styles and signals differents and confident in the relationship with
    him exchanging this is an indication that he is new alone will trade in the original bank account really !!

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Accept people Though not complicated complicated research then basic as a rookie of course,
    if it gives a lot of accomplishment involving complex research then imagine it is safer to trade
    with authentic especially as I'm sure it might give more awareness even though I'm sure.
    as a good rookie to start with a safer lower cash to trade a mini account or a dime.

Banned jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,367 Times in 5,360 Posts
    i am ready for the trading every time because i have good learning this job and i am earning good profit in the trading business i am every time ready for the trading business this business is the so good for give the great profit so trading is the best and good profitable job and i am every time ready for the trading

7. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to jhoradpak For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-01-27), amirjaved (2018-01-27), azharahmad (2018-01-29), bali351 (2018-01-29), billyboy00007 (2018-01-28), danish555 (2018-01-26), Forexcoolgirl (2018-01-29), FOREXMAN (2018-01-30), ghaffar500 (2018-01-27), hmforex (2018-01-30), incomejobs (2018-01-28), israr2017 (2018-01-28), jobless (2018-01-30), MARandhawa (2018-01-28), naveedbwn (2018-02-25), Nirzana (2018-01-29), punjabpolice (2018-01-27), sarfraz786 (2018-01-26)

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very important question we must try to analyze ourselves like when is the right time
    to enter the real market. Check whether we are doing at least 80% of profitable trade in demo or not,
    whether our market analysis and predictions are correct at least 80% times, whether we follow
    risk management strategies and money or not. After the answers to all the questions
    are correct then it is time to enter the real market.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mulia For This Useful Post:

cilor (2018-01-29), niat (2018-01-29), nipu (2018-01-29), sayur (2018-01-29)

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very busy day When you are trading in a business, you have $ 1,000 in cash
    and you still have a chance to buy it. If you are interested in buying a business from
    a real trading account then why not And if I did not know anything about the original account,
    I would have liked the young woman in the house, she also said that she is going to meet me
    at the same time as my family has started with me.

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have posted a demat account of $ 5000 for deposits of $ 5000 and deposited at 6080,
    which will be used for trading only when we use 100-150 dollars for the purpose of trading.
    If you do not know what to do with it, then you will be able to bear it,
    because you have not been able to use it for the real account,

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Practice is very important to be perfect, otherwise, there is nothing perfect in the forex market.
    We should be aware of it. Not easy to survive in forex if we do not have good experience
    and good management for our portfolio. Try not to lose your money is the best word to say how forex is so wild.
    Do not invest your money here if you still do not know how to get consistency in trading.
    Do not believe rumors or people say if forex is a machine to make money. Because in forex
    we are only small traders who face a Market that has no mercy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 269 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)